Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Reaching
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/12/2014, 15:01
Replies: 803
Views: 45,137
Posted By Reaching
maybe the sugestion of increasing stones drop...

maybe the sugestion of increasing stones drop rate isnt that bad, huh?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/12/2014, 13:48
Replies: 803
Views: 45,137
Posted By Reaching
awesome server! played it, everyone else should...

awesome server! played it, everyone else should play it too!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/11/2014, 00:44
Replies: 803
Views: 45,137
Posted By Reaching
Welcome back to epvp!!!! We all still in !! :D

Welcome back to epvp!!!!
We all still in !! :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/10/2014, 00:49
Replies: 164
Views: 10,828
Posted By Reaching
Oh yeah baby im in!!!!!!

Oh yeah baby im in!!!!!!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/01/2014, 03:58
Replies: 357
Views: 18,128
Posted By Reaching
Hello im having trouble opening the game. Is...

Hello im having trouble opening the game. Is server closed?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/22/2014, 17:10
Replies: 1,633
Views: 89,914
Posted By Reaching
Seems to me that you guys are slow workers. ...

Seems to me that you guys are slow workers.
Thats not atractive for the server!

__________________________________

BTW! at registration page, when you need to imput the secret code, no code...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/22/2014, 06:00
Replies: 1,633
Views: 89,914
Posted By Reaching
Thanks I might join!

Thanks I might join!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/22/2014, 01:48
Replies: 1,633
Views: 89,914
Posted By Reaching
Curent player number? (NOT BOTS) How long...

Curent player number? (NOT BOTS)

How long does it take to reach 110?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/22/2013, 03:08
Replies: 10,273
Views: 806,034
Posted By Reaching
Dude why wont you answer those people that have...

Dude why wont you answer those people that have problems after donating. Fix that shit dont be thiefs. ONly way to get silk is to PAY for it and on top of it buyer gets screwed? Support the players...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/17/2013, 22:05
Replies: 10,273
Views: 806,034
Posted By Reaching
:O problems?

:O problems?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/16/2013, 14:20
Replies: 10,273
Views: 806,034
Posted By Reaching
GOOD VIBES FOR YA!! Skalidor !!

GOOD VIBES FOR YA!! Skalidor !!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/16/2013, 14:12
Replies: 10,273
Views: 806,034
Posted By Reaching
True! Btw maybe increasing the mobs spawn...

True!

Btw maybe increasing the mobs spawn rate is a good idea becuase there is so many people on, it can help!



hopefully it will last
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/16/2013, 14:05
Replies: 10,273
Views: 806,034
Posted By Reaching
I know dude its just that its my first day on...

I know dude its just that its my first day on server and already having problems reminds me of the usual servers out there. Not to make a show out of it, just dont want to waste my free time!!


...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/16/2013, 13:56
Replies: 10,273
Views: 806,034
Posted By Reaching
Website down too ?

Website down too ?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/16/2013, 13:52
Replies: 10,273
Views: 806,034
Posted By Reaching
c'mon!!!! -______________-

c'mon!!!! -______________-
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/16/2013, 00:39
Replies: 4,585
Views: 267,220
Posted By Reaching
Okay, Thanks dude!

Okay, Thanks dude!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/15/2013, 23:25
Replies: 4,585
Views: 267,220
Posted By Reaching
How many characters can I log from my IP?

How many characters can I log from my IP?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/12/2013, 04:22
Replies: 4,585
Views: 267,220
Posted By Reaching
I think I'll say goodbye now!! NO Support! ...

I think I'll say goodbye now!!

NO Support!
Slow Working if so!
MAD Crowd!
Empty Server!!

What a dissapointment!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/11/2013, 19:11
Replies: 4,585
Views: 267,220
Posted By Reaching
Agree!!

Agree!!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/11/2013, 16:17
Replies: 4,585
Views: 267,220
Posted By Reaching
ARCADIA!!!!! WTF I WANNA PLAYY!!!! Its...

ARCADIA!!!!!

WTF I WANNA PLAYY!!!!

Its so hard to lvl up and on top of it check?
Please make a solid come-back you got potential!!!!!!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/11/2013, 13:42
Replies: 4,585
Views: 267,220
Posted By Reaching
Dimka server fine atm? I wanna play

Dimka server fine atm? I wanna play
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/10/2013, 05:38
Replies: 382
Views: 146,492
Posted By Reaching
I literaly cant see the problem! LOL ...

I literaly cant see the problem! LOL



Is this working for Windows 8.1?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/09/2013, 23:33
Replies: 4,396
Views: 1,782,879
Posted By Reaching
So Mbot currently working on Win 8.1? (Cracked...

So Mbot currently working on Win 8.1? (Cracked version of course) ^.^
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/09/2013, 05:19
Replies: 174
Views: 9,084
Posted By Reaching
There should be a thread or something with a list...

There should be a thread or something with a list of the weekly top pservers
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 12/09/2013, 02:53
Replies: 4
Views: 542
Posted By Reaching
Intrested in 111 nuker add me to skype:...

Intrested in 111 nuker
add me to skype: joshua.bermonty
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.