Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Chrysler211
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/12/2014, 15:16
Replies: 12
Views: 327
Posted By Chrysler211
http://i.epvpimg.com/8qcpg.png...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Played game in gold V elo (high gold mmr) and he won. He can carry gold elo games.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/12/2014, 13:24
Replies: 12
Views: 327
Posted By Chrysler211
I can duoQ vouch (I have account in Gold V).

I can duoQ vouch (I have account in Gold V).
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/25/2014, 23:43
Replies: 485
Views: 32,516
Posted By Chrysler211
Carried me to gold V by duoQ. I fed sometimes but...

Carried me to gold V by duoQ. I fed sometimes but still he carried.

His point of view:

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])


My point of view:
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/25/2014, 18:18
Replies: 90
[Selling] DUOQ 1€ / game
Views: 6,697
Posted By Chrysler211
Bought 5 games from him. Will see how it goes out.

Bought 5 games from him. Will see how it goes out.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/03/2014, 21:51
Replies: 150
Views: 11,925
Posted By Chrysler211
They are boosing me now from him Silver III to...

They are boosing me now from him Silver III to Silver I.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/01/2014, 18:14
Replies: 501
Views: 42,322
Posted By Chrysler211
Boosted me from S1 to G5.

Boosted me from S1 to G5.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/01/2014, 17:36
Replies: 7
Views: 397
Posted By Chrysler211
I can vouch in Silver elo just message me on...

I can vouch in Silver elo just message me on skype or here.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/25/2014, 10:36
Replies: 22
Views: 1,698
Posted By Chrysler211
I can vouch if you need more, added you on skype....

I can vouch if you need more, added you on skype.

What servers can you play on ?
Forum: League of Legends 05/23/2014, 18:45
Replies: 2
Views: 416
Posted By Chrysler211
Neat stuff.

Neat stuff.
Forum: League of Legends 05/23/2014, 18:42
Replies: 12
Views: 1,074
Posted By Chrysler211
As they said, send an e-mail to Riot and ask for...

As they said, send an e-mail to Riot and ask for them to forgive you. If you didn't abuse too much it shouldn't be a problem.
Forum: League of Legends 05/23/2014, 18:40
Replies: 1
Views: 470
Posted By Chrysler211
For twitch I recommend: 9x Attack Damage Marks,...

For twitch I recommend: 9x Attack Damage Marks, 2x Attack Speed quints, 1x Attack damage Quint, 4 Armor Yellow and 5 Health Yellow, 9 MR glyphs

Masteries: 21/9/0

Build Berseker/Botrk/Phantom...
Forum: League of Legends 05/23/2014, 18:31
Replies: 11
Views: 718
Posted By Chrysler211
They still can lolnexus the game.

They still can lolnexus the game.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/23/2014, 18:21
Replies: 19
Views: 1,066
Posted By Chrysler211
http://i.epvpimg.com/eTn2d.jpg Really good...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Really good player, he played on my silver account and played mainly against Platinum/Gold players and carried both games. I recommend him.

Bought promo game...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/23/2014, 15:29
Replies: 19
Views: 1,066
Posted By Chrysler211
I can vouch in Silver elo, added on Skype.

I can vouch in Silver elo, added on Skype.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/19/2014, 23:06
Replies: 40
Views: 1,652
Posted By Chrysler211
Did a vouch game today, played really well and...

Did a vouch game today, played really well and carried. Good adc, would recommend:

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/19/2014, 15:18
Replies: 40
Views: 1,652
Posted By Chrysler211
I can vouch in Silver elo for you if you want.

I can vouch in Silver elo for you if you want.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/18/2014, 20:33
Replies: 11
Views: 388
Posted By Chrysler211
http://i.epvpimg.com/OZkDd.jpg...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Well I did one duoQ vouch game with him and he carried hard. Our top lost and fed but still he stomped ennemy team.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/18/2014, 18:13
Replies: 11
Views: 388
Posted By Chrysler211
I can vouch. I got a Silver Account. Can also...

I can vouch. I got a Silver Account. Can also duoQ vouch if you prefer.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/15/2014, 17:06
Replies: 46
Views: 3,572
Posted By Chrysler211
http://i.epvpimg.com/9Jpyc.png Did a duoQ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Did a duoQ vouch with him, he played very well, won mid lane, snowballed bot lane and carried hard.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/15/2014, 16:13
Replies: 46
Views: 3,572
Posted By Chrysler211
Can vouch with Silver II smurf. Add me on skype.

Can vouch with Silver II smurf. Add me on skype.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/11/2014, 16:15
Replies: 174
Views: 21,933
Posted By Chrysler211
Just bought a level 30 unranked account....

Just bought a level 30 unranked account. Everything went fine.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/11/2014, 13:25
Replies: 174
Views: 21,933
Posted By Chrysler211
Do you accept Paypal now ? If so I might be...

Do you accept Paypal now ? If so I might be interested by one of your accounts.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/10/2014, 21:39
Replies: 2
Views: 231
Posted By Chrysler211
You can't play on the Koreans servers if you are...

You can't play on the Koreans servers if you are not in Korea or don't have a username/password to get on Korean internet.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/08/2014, 12:22
Replies: 6
Views: 370
Posted By Chrysler211
Yeah don't give your IGN for free on a public...

Yeah don't give your IGN for free on a public forum or someone might send an e-mail to the support.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/29/2013, 20:39
Replies: 53
Views: 7,115
Posted By Chrysler211
Boosted me from Silver I to Gold V today. Carried...

Boosted me from Silver I to Gold V today. Carried hard mainly with Evelynn and Shyvana.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.