Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: syni13
Forum: Origin Trading 06/11/2014, 01:18
Replies: 2
Views: 440
Posted By syni13
$15

$15
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 04/18/2014, 13:07
Replies: 44
Views: 4,423
Posted By syni13
Had problem. Was fixed. +1

Had problem. Was fixed. +1
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/14/2014, 08:58
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,766
Posted By syni13
this this please someone.

this this please someone.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/13/2014, 22:23
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,766
Posted By syni13
That doesn't make any sense.. We're just now...

That doesn't make any sense.. We're just now getting banned from Oct-Nov and it's Feb.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/13/2014, 04:11
Replies: 1,121
Views: 94,953
Posted By syni13
Just bought a NA one! Can't wait.

Just bought a NA one! Can't wait.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/12/2014, 23:57
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,766
Posted By syni13
I've had my ticket in since the 4th and still no...

I've had my ticket in since the 4th and still no response :mad:
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/11/2014, 22:23
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,766
Posted By syni13
I wrote to Riot on the 5th and still haven't got...

I wrote to Riot on the 5th and still haven't got a response back...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/07/2014, 22:37
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,766
Posted By syni13
Are banned people allowed to request a refund?...

Are banned people allowed to request a refund? Spent $81 just to have my account banned and refs taken away :|
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/06/2014, 19:49
Replies: 122
Views: 9,600
Posted By syni13
I'll buy account 2. Hitting you up on Skype.

I'll buy account 2. Hitting you up on Skype.
Forum: League of Legends 02/04/2014, 01:25
Replies: 15
Views: 21,603
Posted By syni13
Bought 100 refs from GUARDIAN months ago and I'm...

Bought 100 refs from GUARDIAN months ago and I'm banned til the 5th.
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 11/14/2013, 07:40
Replies: 35
Views: 2,680
Posted By syni13
PMing

PMing
Forum: elite*gold Trading 11/07/2013, 23:58
Replies: 82
Views: 2,685
Posted By syni13
Bought an account, 30k ip, 3k RP but has every...

Bought an account, 30k ip, 3k RP but has every champion + full runes and tons of skins already unlocked.
Forum: elite*gold Trading 11/07/2013, 12:33
Replies: 14
Views: 931
Posted By syni13
I want to buy 100 Elite gold paypal.

I want to buy 100 Elite gold paypal.
Forum: elite*gold Trading 11/07/2013, 12:13
Replies: 195
Views: 6,442
Posted By syni13
Kann ich 100 e*gold (Paypal)

Kann ich 100 e*gold (Paypal)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/04/2013, 01:23
Replies: 14
Views: 707
Posted By syni13
nvm

nvm
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/04/2013, 01:13
Replies: 14
Views: 707
Posted By syni13
$8

$8
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/29/2013, 00:06
Replies: 6
Views: 1,289
Posted By syni13
You still have the codes? I'll buy em

You still have the codes? I'll buy em
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/22/2013, 21:14
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,766
Posted By syni13
150/150 level 10 10-21-2013

150/150 level 10 10-21-2013
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/20/2013, 19:12
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,766
Posted By syni13
Bought 10-16-2013 150/150 level 5 ...

Bought 10-16-2013

150/150 level 5 10-19-2013
146/150 level 10 10-20-2013
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.