Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: OneStar
Forum: Cabal Online 01/20/2008, 00:41
Replies: 923
Views: 127,153
Posted By OneStar
plz a link ty

plz a link ty
Forum: Cabal Online 01/20/2008, 00:37
Replies: 923
Views: 127,153
Posted By OneStar
how can i download the new versie of this hack?

how can i download the new versie of this hack?
Forum: Cabal Online 01/16/2008, 17:15
Replies: 923
Views: 127,153
Posted By OneStar
Oh man.. Ieter isn't saying anything? No...

Oh man.. Ieter isn't saying anything?
No information.. or something else?
Nothing works T.T
Forum: Cabal Online 01/15/2008, 17:19
Replies: 923
Views: 127,153
Posted By OneStar
Oh.. And a question too.. Where's the...

Oh..
And a question too..

Where's the COMBO HACK good for??
Exp or something??
Forum: Cabal Online 01/15/2008, 17:16
Replies: 923
Views: 127,153
Posted By OneStar
But I'm lvl 33... and i dont have BM2 :S ...

But I'm lvl 33... and i dont have BM2 :S
Couldnt I Do it without BM2 ??


I want to train skill exp :);)


Greetz,
~OneStar
Forum: Cabal Online 01/15/2008, 15:41
Replies: 923
Views: 127,153
Posted By OneStar
Im disconnecting :S (in 4/5 minutes) Ieter.....

Im disconnecting :S (in 4/5 minutes)

Ieter.. You can fix the problem?
Because if its gonna cost ALZ.
I Actually dont want to DC :S

:D
Forum: Cabal Online 01/13/2008, 08:13
Replies: 923
Views: 127,153
Posted By OneStar
I Get DC'ed in 20 min. f If I set Speed to...

I Get DC'ed in 20 min.
f
If I set Speed to 3.00 or higher..
Then its DC'ing Faster!
I Also Have A VERY big lag :S
And sometimes if I have Bot off... And He is walking everywhere again?XD
Forum: Cabal Online 01/13/2008, 00:02
Replies: 923
Views: 127,153
Posted By OneStar
Its now 13 january.. Wheres The Hack ?? ...

Its now 13 january..

Wheres The Hack ??
The 13 Jan. Update ??

xD ?:D
Forum: Cabal Online 01/12/2008, 23:58
Replies: 923
Views: 127,153
Posted By OneStar
Battle Mode 2 ;)

Battle Mode 2 ;)
Forum: Cabal Online 01/12/2008, 23:31
Replies: 923
Views: 127,153
Posted By OneStar
ieter... 11jan hack is doing nice.. Only...

ieter... 11jan hack is doing nice..
Only sometime DC.

I Hope 13jan hack is not gonna DC.

We Love Ya !!! :P
Forum: Cabal Online 01/12/2008, 22:29
Replies: 923
Views: 127,153
Posted By OneStar
I've downloaded 11 jan.. Hack. In 4-5...

I've downloaded 11 jan.. Hack.

In 4-5 minutes.. its DisConnecting :S:S:S:S:S:S
Mr.Ieter ... Could you fix that??
But its a VERY VERY NICE Hack.

Grtz.,
Forum: Cabal Online 01/12/2008, 21:46
Replies: 923
Views: 127,153
Posted By OneStar
Hello, You People Are Talking about this is...

Hello,

You People Are Talking about this is Speedhack??
But I dont attack fast..
I only walk/run fast !!
And I still dont have bot or something..
If I had a BOT then it was enough for me :)...
Forum: Cabal Online 01/10/2008, 17:58
Replies: 923
Views: 127,153
Posted By OneStar
Its funny but if I had Bot or something like...

Its funny but if I had Bot or something like tahat.. Ill will be more HAPPy Xd
Forum: Cabal Online 01/10/2008, 16:26
Replies: 4
Views: 804
Posted By OneStar
Lol... He has right^ :P

Lol... He has right^ :P
Forum: Cabal Online 01/10/2008, 16:15
Replies: 923
Views: 127,153
Posted By OneStar
It dont attack automaticly ?? Someone could...

It dont attack automaticly ??
Someone could help me please

I only see how much Skill exp you get.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 12/18/2007, 13:40
Replies: 1
Views: 1,001
Posted By OneStar
lol noob ?xd

lol noob ?xd
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 12/18/2007, 13:29
Replies: 16
Views: 8,390
Posted By OneStar
THNX!!

THNX!!
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.