Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to see names in war channel

Discussion on How to see names in war channel within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
How To: See Names In War Channel/Maps

English:

You know, that if you are in war channel (chan7) every character is named like 124125136.
The only zone, where you can see it, is the warp zone.

1. Go into a town, like Desert Scream.
2. Go nearly the warp centre entry.
3. Place your camera, that you can see the player, which name do you want to know.
4. Enter the warp centre, and for nearly 1 second every character in Desert Scream has a normal name.

If your pc is to fast, try to make a screenshot.

Of course you can see the names of all players in the warp centre in numbers, when you enter a city.
Same for war maps, but it's hard to get there an enemy to a warp centre entry

Deutsch:

Ich denke ihr wisst, dass im War Channel (Channel 7) jeder Character verschlüsselt ist, also z.b. 1251515.
Die einzige Zone, in der man die richtigen Namen sieht, ist die in der Warp Zone.

1. Geh in irgendeine Stadt, z.b. Desert Scream.
2. Stellt euch neben den Warp Zone Eingang.
3. Stelle deine Kamere so ein, dass du den Spieler siehst, dessen Namen du wissen willst.
4. Drücke auf den Warp Zone Eingang und für ca. 1 Sekunden sind alle Namen in der Stadt normal.

Wenn dein PC zu schnell ist, musst du halt versuchen nen screenshot zu schießen.

Geht natürlich auch noch anders rum, vom Warp Zone zur Stadt, wenn man den verschlüsselten Namen eines Spielers in der Warp Zone wissen will.
Geht natürlich auch auf War Maps, aber da ist es ein bisschen schwer den Gegner zu einem Warp Zonen Eingang zu bringen
Thanks
8 Users
Old 12/10/2007, 13:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
thankyou very usefull !!!
Old 12/10/2007, 14:27   #3

Thanks 4 guid
Old 12/11/2007, 15:44   #4

old one but ty anyway
Old 12/14/2007, 02:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwave3 View Post
old one but ty anyway
Maybe an old one, but I've never seen this here.
Useless to post this @sound ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2007, 13:29   #6

THNX!!
Old 01/25/2008, 01:00   #7

*push*
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2008, 08:09   #8

With our hack you can even do that without moving to the warp center.
You just need to turn on the hack and voilá, there are the names.
Old 01/25/2008, 11:59   #9

Yes, and that's the reason why no one needs your hack. You can have it much cheaper.
It's not as good as yours, but still enough.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2008, 16:38   #10

@ HolyJuggernaut: You have to buy the hack first before using it and it costs alz and not everybody wants to spend money. ^^

*stick*
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2008, 23:56   #11

u can see their name if u choose "select server" or "select character"
Old 05/13/2008, 00:00   #12

i found something interesting ... lets say you are in a lvl 95 + map (nation wise : where you can only see the names of ppl in ur nation ) well with Xanwards maphack i found an adress that can let u see their names ... u would just need to change that value to the value of a map that isnt Nation Wise like Desert scream ( wich the value is 1 ) and you will be able to see their name and guild name =D ...not sure if i should release adress tho ....
Old 05/14/2008, 01:35   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by moumoute View Post
i found something interesting ... lets say you are in a lvl 95 + map (nation wise : where you can only see the names of ppl in ur nation ) well with Xanwards maphack i found an adress that can let u see their names ... u would just need to change that value to the value of a map that isnt Nation Wise like Desert scream ( wich the value is 1 ) and you will be able to see their name and guild name =D ...not sure if i should release adress tho ....
you cant release the address, as its not static. it will be different everytime you load the game.

i was curious about that address as well. i didnt do any testing with it, but i noticed that i could get everyones names scrambled in BI. so you say it will unscramble in war zones? have you tried it in the war channel yet?
Old 05/20/2008, 06:53   #14

btw if you are in the middle of the map =.= you can try relogin to character screen =.=
you can see their names too
Old 06/20/2008, 02:18   #15

I think it wasnt good to spread this =.= , before you could bot in Warchannel, and if anyone see's you, he/she/it doesnt know your name so who cares? Now they can >.>