Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 138
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 568548
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/01/2024, 15:02
Replies: 0
Views: 279
Posted By 568548
GE1 starter | 88k EE | FULL LF-PX01 / SG3N-PX01

noring GE1 TR payment lvl8 starter, can buy quest booster!
skylab: seprom 12, promerium 16, other 20
120k uri + 88k EE + 2 zeta on map
moth formation, wheel formation
FULL of LF-PX01 / SG3N-PX01...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 04/06/2024, 14:26
Replies: 0
Views: 432
Posted By 568548
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/19/2023, 17:49
Replies: 4
Views: 823
Posted By 568548
No, it was changed more than a year ago. Now it...

No, it was changed more than a year ago. Now it gives 10k uri only.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 08/18/2023, 18:45
Replies: 3
Views: 367
Posted By 568548
Be careful, might be scammed acc. 0/0/1 and...

Be careful, might be scammed acc. 0/0/1 and selling too cheap.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 07/17/2023, 19:18
Replies: 0
[Selling] GoP event service
Views: 186
Posted By 568548
GoP event service

I have won the GoP event multiple times but as you may already know my big account is permanently banned and I don't have good account to play anymore. That's why I decided to offer you my GoP event...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 04/30/2023, 11:37
Replies: 4
Views: 1,884
Posted By 568548
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/29/2023, 20:28
Replies: 2
Views: 663
Posted By 568548
Useless, they will redirect me to the English...

Useless, they will redirect me to the English support team.
There are many players in the same situation as me as far as I know. Stopped using programs after the fisrt warning and still got the...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/29/2023, 19:39
Replies: 2
Views: 663
Posted By 568548
Undeserved permanent bans for "train"

I've stopped using any 3rd party programs after the warning ban wave last month. Still, they banned me permanently today.
Support refuses to forward me to speak with the game team about their...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 04/05/2023, 19:35
Replies: 4
Views: 458
Posted By 568548
Is this website secure enough to enter you credit...

Is this website secure enough to enter you credit card details? It doesn't look such to me. Found a lot of compaints of people claiming they were scammed by mtcgame (not about bigpoint EPIN but other...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/02/2022, 12:27
Replies: 17
Views: 1,755
Posted By 568548
bugged acc?

bugged acc?
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/29/2021, 14:53
Replies: 2
Views: 868
Posted By 568548
You can't. Only 1 by 1.

You can't. Only 1 by 1.
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/03/2021, 00:24
Replies: 5
Views: 2,498
Posted By 568548
I won't be surpriced if opening 2 or more game...

I won't be surpriced if opening 2 or more game windows bug is involved. Like 90% of the abuses in the last 2 years are based on this bug. :D Looks like so with all these ship warps. Maybe opening...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 08/10/2021, 17:55
Replies: 4
Views: 632
Posted By 568548
Selling good Test server 2 account, 350 000 000 uri

If you are new to the game and you want better start in testing, here is a good starter test 2 account.

Level 17
400 000 000 honor
Uridium: 370 000 000
42/50 pp (only needs 8k seprom for the...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 07/16/2021, 17:14
Replies: 0
Views: 354
Posted By 568548
8 ball pool, miniclip account

level 124
900+ cash
coins: low
3 cues with max force, aim, spin and time

price: offer
payment: paypal - friends and family
if you are interested contact me in discord: Lassie111#7809
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 07/12/2021, 15:02
Replies: 0
Views: 291
Posted By 568548
Looking for Bigpoint Game Card for Darkorbit

If you can offer something, add me on discord Lassie111#7809
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/27/2021, 23:23
Replies: 68
Views: 17,142
Posted By 568548
Fixed it, thanks

Fixed it, thanks
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/26/2021, 21:48
Replies: 68
Views: 17,142
Posted By 568548
Can't login. Need to clear cache, but I can't....

Can't login. Need to clear cache, but I can't. It's stuck on loading page. Bigpoint's DO client works because has clear cache option.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/02/2021, 20:16
Replies: 3
Views: 3,269
Posted By 568548
Thanks, one more question then: can I use Turkish...

Thanks, one more question then: can I use Turkish Bigpoint Gamecard (which contains TL) on an account that does not have turkish payment (prices are in euro)?
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/29/2021, 15:03
Replies: 68
Views: 17,142
Posted By 568548
Clear cache option is needed. Sometimes login...

Clear cache option is needed. Sometimes login gets bugged and you need to clear cache.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 04/17/2021, 19:08
Replies: 2
Views: 246
Posted By 568548
How do they scam only by seeing your screen?...

How do they scam only by seeing your screen? :confused:
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/29/2021, 19:38
Replies: 0
Views: 268
Posted By 568548
Looking to buy 4.5 euro Bigpoint game card

Looking to buy 4.5 euro Bigpoint game card for darkorbit.
I can pay with paypal
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/25/2021, 22:34
Replies: 3
Views: 3,269
Posted By 568548
Bigpoint game card

I have questions about Bigpoint game cards:
1) Can I use it on any darkorbit account?
2) Will it change payment country?
3) From where I can buy one using paypal?
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/23/2021, 20:08
Replies: 68
Views: 17,142
Posted By 568548
Unfortunately it's not. Just tried using some...

Unfortunately it's not. Just tried using some emotes and sprays, memory goes up very fast.
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/20/2021, 10:50
Replies: 3
Views: 1,284
Posted By 568548
My mistake - I misspelled it sorry :D Edited

My mistake - I misspelled it sorry :D
Edited
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/18/2021, 18:29
Replies: 3
Views: 1,284
Posted By 568548
Question How to play darkorbit on maxthon browser?

Does anyone know how to make flash run on maxthon browser? I know how to change the user agent, I just can't make flash run.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 138

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.