Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Avicii Mix
Forum: Freebies 08/27/2014, 20:45
Replies: 162
Views: 3,541
Posted By Avicii Mix
151

151
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/04/2014, 15:55
Replies: 73
Views: 31,948
Posted By Avicii Mix
Works for me for a single time, then I have to...

Works for me for a single time, then I have to close and reopen it for it to work again. Good program though - works nicely!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/02/2014, 03:18
Replies: 0
Views: 212
Posted By Avicii Mix
Cheap ELO boosting in £

Nice scammers!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/09/2013, 17:50
Replies: 2
Views: 379
Posted By Avicii Mix
wankers

wankers
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/05/2013, 00:48
Replies: 2
Views: 379
Posted By Avicii Mix
cunts

cunts
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/04/2013, 02:48
Replies: 8
Views: 1,058
Posted By Avicii Mix
cunts

cunts
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/02/2013, 00:18
Replies: 8
Views: 1,058
Posted By Avicii Mix
Okay, Thanks alot Vergante for the help! a vouch...

Okay, Thanks alot Vergante for the help! a vouch would be really helpful!
Forum: League of Legends Guides & Strategies 09/01/2013, 19:18
Replies: 22
Views: 6,137
Posted By Avicii Mix
What's your take on jungle volibear? I've seen...

What's your take on jungle volibear? I've seen trick2g do well with it and so do I at diamond V, but I want to get your opinion.
Forum: League of Legends Guides & Strategies 09/01/2013, 19:17
Replies: 43
Views: 6,140
Posted By Avicii Mix
I don't think barrier or teleport are any good on...

I don't think barrier or teleport are any good on fizz, sure they give him some early game power but flash is extremely good late game and that's when fizz shines. I defo think flash is a better...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/01/2013, 19:13
Replies: 9
[Selling] GOLD 5 42 CHAMPS
Views: 602
Posted By Avicii Mix
What server is it on?

What server is it on?
Forum: Artist Trading 09/01/2013, 19:11
Replies: 107
Views: 16,897
Posted By Avicii Mix
Are these designs free or priced? I would like a...

Are these designs free or priced? I would like a nice slick design for my thread!
Forum: League of Legends 09/01/2013, 19:08
Replies: 30,027
Views: 1,641,456
Posted By Avicii Mix
Aatrox is OP!

Aatrox is OP!
Forum: League of Legends Guides & Strategies 09/01/2013, 19:06
Replies: 336
Views: 66,764
Posted By Avicii Mix
Does this tanky kha'zix build fall off late game?

Does this tanky kha'zix build fall off late game?
Forum: League of Legends 09/01/2013, 19:05
Replies: 60
Views: 4,893
Posted By Avicii Mix
Current Divison: Diamond V Years of Expirence:...

Current Divison: Diamond V
Years of Expirence: 2,5 years

I was wondering what champion's do you play to get to higher diamond? I'm having trouble getting past diamond 5 with fizz, kassadin,...
Forum: League of Legends Guides & Strategies 09/01/2013, 19:02
Replies: 48
Views: 8,592
Posted By Avicii Mix
How long does it take from 25 to 30 with no...

How long does it take from 25 to 30 with no boosts?
Forum: League of Legends 09/01/2013, 19:01
Replies: 4
Views: 2,177
Posted By Avicii Mix
A good combo that I've found is Karma, Lee sin...

A good combo that I've found is Karma, Lee sin and thresh. The mix of tankiness, shields, cc and damage is insane.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/01/2013, 18:28
Replies: 8
Views: 1,058
Posted By Avicii Mix
Oh, makes sense. I'll have to post more then! :D ...

Oh, makes sense. I'll have to post more then! :D

Bump!

bump1
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/01/2013, 18:07
Replies: 8
Views: 1,058
Posted By Avicii Mix
Yeah, I've added that now. I lag to much on NA!...

Yeah, I've added that now. I lag to much on NA! :cool:



It's got one / and is showing the link rather than the picture which is frustrating.
Forum: League of Legends 09/01/2013, 17:59
Replies: 8
Views: 603
Posted By Avicii Mix
I'm more than welcome to do this. Check my...

I'm more than welcome to do this. Check my signature link for my skype and details.
Forum: League of Legends 09/01/2013, 17:58
Replies: 2
Views: 702
Posted By Avicii Mix
Add me if you want - Wildfaux

Add me if you want - Wildfaux
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/01/2013, 17:37
Replies: 1,867
Sticky: [Collection Thread] ELO BOOSTERS
Views: 872,884
Posted By Avicii Mix
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/01/2013, 16:40
Replies: 8
Views: 1,058
Posted By Avicii Mix
You're all scammers!

I've never seen a site full of scammers and nothing but scammers. Not a single trustworthy person.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/01/2013, 05:23
Replies: 2
Views: 379
Posted By Avicii Mix
FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF GERMAN WANKERS

If anyone by the name of Grand' that looks like this [Only registered and activated users can see links] is untrustworthy and a scammer. Be cautious and don't trade with this person. Thank you.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/29/2013, 13:23
Replies: 14
Views: 584
Posted By Avicii Mix
I can do for £30, which is around 35 euros. PM me...

I can do for £30, which is around 35 euros. PM me if interested.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/29/2013, 13:16
Replies: 3
Views: 257
Posted By Avicii Mix
Could you specify what server

Could you specify what server
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.