Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DongSquad420!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/01/2013, 11:34
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how much? Rather interested...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how much?

Rather interested because upcoming visual update
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/31/2013, 04:03
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
All I Do Is Win - YouTube

All I Do Is Win - YouTube
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/13/2013, 02:38
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
Back again!

Back again!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/02/2013, 16:18
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
I'd say they're about 10~15% higher priced :mofo:

I'd say they're about 10~15% higher priced :mofo:
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/01/2013, 14:14
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
Awesome :mofo:

Awesome :mofo:
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/28/2013, 13:16
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
Apparently I'm suppose to post more of our...

Apparently I'm suppose to post more of our completed jobs :mofo: [Only registered and activated users can see links]


Also, a completed job a few days ago

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/27/2013, 02:52
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
Thanks for free bump but we dont do vouch games...

Thanks for free bump but we dont do vouch games :mofo:
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/25/2013, 14:15
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
Thanks for free bump but we dont do vouch games...

Thanks for free bump but we dont do vouch games :mofo:

Price updated to reflect demand :pimp:
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/21/2013, 03:03
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
Yes EUNE is supported by our EUW boosters, we...

Yes EUNE is supported by our EUW boosters, we don't do it from OCE location
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/20/2013, 08:04
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
Here's one of our recent & in-progress jobs ...

Here's one of our recent & in-progress jobs
[Only registered and activated users can see links]




Yes download files from strangers on the internet, it must be real because he said so right!
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/17/2013, 15:57
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
I don't think we'd need vouch for OCE but maybe...

I don't think we'd need vouch for OCE but maybe we'll keep options open, since the demand is so high right now we get to be more picky :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/17/2013, 14:44
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
Hoping to get a in-progress vouch out of this...

Hoping to get a in-progress vouch out of this soon :mofo:
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/17/2013, 08:43
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
Awesome :pimp:

Awesome :pimp:
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/17/2013, 06:30
Replies: 24
Views: 1,841
Posted By DongSquad420!
JENNY IS THAT YOU? http://i.imgur.com/gwy3iC0.png

JENNY IS THAT YOU? [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/17/2013, 03:50
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノDope man!ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ :pimp:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノDope man!ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ :pimp:
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/16/2013, 15:44
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノThanks for free bump!ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノThanks for free bump!ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/15/2013, 17:01
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
When did I, or anyone claim I did 2 divisions in...

When did I, or anyone claim I did 2 divisions in one hour? No time frame is given for anything by anyone


I think you just misunderstood :pimp:
Forum: Ragnarok Online 07/15/2013, 15:04
Replies: 2
Views: 2,392
Posted By DongSquad420!
There's no such thing as skill spammers anymore...

There's no such thing as skill spammers anymore because wpe is like using a jet engine as an oven there's only so much control you have and its only suppose to do one thing (because its a packet...
Forum: Ragnarok Online 07/15/2013, 15:03
Replies: 1
Views: 847
Posted By DongSquad420!
Use wireshark to monitor it or maybe just wpe to...

Use wireshark to monitor it or maybe just wpe to see what ip the client communicates with?

isnt openkore still around
Forum: Ragnarok Online 07/15/2013, 15:02
Replies: 4
Views: 989
Posted By DongSquad420!
Cheat engine just makes your client display a...

Cheat engine just makes your client display a different amount, it doesnt change anything server side

If you're going as far as to attacking you might as well give yourself a 4 slotted icepick or...
Forum: Ragnarok Online 07/15/2013, 15:01
Replies: 5
Views: 730
Posted By DongSquad420!
It's probably encrypted/protected client

It's probably encrypted/protected client
Forum: Ragnarok Online 07/15/2013, 15:01
Replies: 2
Views: 601
Posted By DongSquad420!
The only reason filters work is because maya...

The only reason filters work is because maya purple is a client side effect, stat foods are server side

It's like saying taking drugs to make you fall asleep(client), is there a way to make the...
Forum: Main 07/15/2013, 14:58
Replies: 6
Views: 1,023
Posted By DongSquad420!
Doesnt 20 kinda encourage spamming though?...

Doesnt 20 kinda encourage spamming though? Sometimes images are kinda crucial to advertisement threads
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/15/2013, 13:57
Replies: 45
Views: 5,888
Posted By DongSquad420!
Where do you get the idea I did 10 games in 1...

Where do you get the idea I did 10 games in 1 hour?

Or that his screenshot is suppose to be all the games it took for GOLD V to GOLD I?

Or maybe He skipped three divs from promotion because...
Forum: Runescape 07/15/2013, 09:21
Replies: 4
Views: 1,002
Posted By DongSquad420!
I thought everybody just used macros either...

I thought everybody just used macros either program or their mouse to do this? lol
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.