Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 175
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Denazify
Forum: Seafight 02/20/2015, 20:47
Replies: 22
Views: 2,279
Posted By Denazify
We all had to start at level 1 :)

We all had to start at level 1 :)
Forum: Browsergames Trading 02/18/2015, 20:37
Replies: 8
Views: 1,032
Posted By Denazify
Not many people seem to respond to posts on...

Not many people seem to respond to posts on trading section.

By the way, if anyone is selling a nice account on GB1(UK) or Global 1/2, message me <3
Forum: Browsergames Trading 02/18/2015, 20:30
Replies: 5
Views: 1,247
Posted By Denazify
Do you still have this account?

Do you still have this account?
Forum: Seafight 02/17/2015, 19:41
Replies: 31
Views: 3,486
Posted By Denazify
<3

<3
Forum: Seafight 02/17/2015, 19:38
Replies: 519
[Collection Thread] Bot Support Thread
Views: 97,579
Posted By Denazify
Any working sun map bots?

Any working sun map bots?
Forum: Seafight 02/04/2015, 10:15
Replies: 10
Views: 1,790
Posted By Denazify
Can we put the codes in a spoiler or something?...

Can we put the codes in a spoiler or something? Takes forever to scroll down lol
Forum: Seafight 02/01/2015, 20:58
Replies: 123
Views: 21,152
Posted By Denazify
I look forward to seeing your work.

I look forward to seeing your work.
Forum: Seafight 02/01/2015, 01:01
Replies: 123
Views: 21,152
Posted By Denazify
Will probably buy this when all functions are...

Will probably buy this when all functions are added.
Forum: Seafight 01/27/2015, 21:19
Replies: 4
Views: 617
Posted By Denazify
"play fair" I think you are on the wrong...

"play fair"

I think you are on the wrong forum/website :c
Forum: Seafight 01/27/2015, 21:19
Replies: 12
Views: 2,305
Posted By Denazify
Funny but sounds like something bigpoint would...

Funny but sounds like something bigpoint would actually do
Forum: Browsergames Trading 01/27/2015, 21:13
Replies: 11
[Selling] Seafight maxed-out
Views: 1,326
Posted By Denazify
BM bug used?

BM bug used?
Forum: Seafight 01/25/2015, 19:21
Replies: 20
Views: 2,044
Posted By Denazify
I'll pay him in pretzels and nudes.

I'll pay him in pretzels and nudes.
Forum: Seafight 01/25/2015, 19:18
Replies: 20
Views: 2,707
Posted By Denazify
Has anyone been banned on an account that used...

Has anyone been banned on an account that used only the BM bug?
Forum: Seafight 01/25/2015, 19:17
Replies: 37
Views: 6,402
Posted By Denazify
Pfft you get your arse back on this awful game...

Pfft you get your arse back on this awful game and make it easier for us to cheat! ;)
Forum: Seafight 01/25/2015, 19:16
Replies: 10
Views: 793
Posted By Denazify
I tried dele's non cc raid bot but It would never...

I tried dele's non cc raid bot but It would never shoot for me no matter what I changed in config :c

Maybe I'm just a noob
Forum: Seafight 01/25/2015, 19:13
Replies: 20
Views: 2,044
Posted By Denazify
Yeah I wouldn't... But if you do, feel free to...

Yeah I wouldn't... But if you do, feel free to give me a couple mill pearls :D
Forum: Seafight 01/25/2015, 19:11
Replies: 10
Views: 793
Posted By Denazify
troll's NPC bot is great if you still have a copy...

troll's NPC bot is great if you still have a copy of it (it was discontinued)

Delmojo makes some pretty decent glitter bots

Moneys MShiny bot is good but I dunno if it's safe now

I hear that...
Forum: Seafight 01/25/2015, 19:08
Replies: 24
Views: 5,187
Posted By Denazify
People still seem to be having trouble with SCAR...

People still seem to be having trouble with SCAR bots, so I thought I'd bump this.

Sorry <3
Forum: Seafight 01/25/2015, 19:05
Replies: 18
Views: 1,906
Posted By Denazify
I don't care if my thread is on the first page.....

I don't care if my thread is on the first page.. I'm not here to win a popularity contest. I just wanted the people who are crying to shut up and face the consequences of their actions.

There was...
Forum: Seafight 01/25/2015, 15:39
Replies: 18
Views: 1,906
Posted By Denazify
This wasn't a thread to start a argument or a...

This wasn't a thread to start a argument or a debate about ban theories and court appearances, it was simply to remind people that seafight is a game and should be treated as such.

People should...
Forum: Seafight 01/24/2015, 12:14
Replies: 18
Views: 1,906
Posted By Denazify
Have you ever seen me say anything along those...

Have you ever seen me say anything along those lines?

The only thing I will be paying for is for you to shut up
Forum: Seafight 01/23/2015, 13:19
Replies: 18
Views: 1,906
Posted By Denazify
Upset about ban?

Obviously when using a bot there will always be a risk of ban, yes the SCAR bots are less risky.. But using them for absurd amounts of hours is going to be noticed, maybe not by a mod but buy players...
Forum: Seafight 01/23/2015, 13:11
Replies: 163
[Collection Thread] Seafight Voucher Codes [Updated]
Views: 127,911
Posted By Denazify
^^^^^^^^ Says the guy who is continuing to post...

^^^^^^^^
Says the guy who is continuing to post about this pointless subject.
Forum: Seafight 01/23/2015, 13:09
Replies: 519
[Collection Thread] Bot Support Thread
Views: 97,579
Posted By Denazify
Try manual defining the seawindow. ...

Try manual defining the seawindow.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Seafight 01/18/2015, 16:19
Replies: 10
Views: 1,099
Posted By Denazify
http://i.epvpimg.com/4sJad.jpg

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 25 of 175

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.