Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: brchina
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/24/2009, 19:17
Replies: 20
Views: 2,077
Posted By brchina
How so?

How so?
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/24/2009, 18:41
Replies: 20
Views: 2,077
Posted By brchina
S3RK you are ABSOLUTELY right! If I have to wait...

S3RK you are ABSOLUTELY right! If I have to wait for 5+ hours to LOG IN to game and then see bunch of ZHUIFHDSU names who lag and crowd the server, why the fuck should I play the game? I have seen...
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/21/2009, 19:48
Replies: 7
Views: 1,242
Posted By brchina
It's not working again, after reading your reply...

It's not working again, after reading your reply I tried to see if it works and exited the launcher, and after 3-4 hours I tried again and same thing -.-''
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/21/2009, 11:45
Replies: 7
Views: 1,242
Posted By brchina
lolppp it works. Thank you!

lolppp it works. Thank you!
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/20/2009, 16:47
Replies: 7
Views: 1,242
Posted By brchina
Launcher Error

Hi all. Yesterday I played ecSRO as usual and I went to town and bought some item from stall net. it was some glove and then I got ????? error, so Ok I tried to open launcher and it says silkroad.exe...
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/14/2009, 07:47
Replies: 8
Views: 559
Posted By brchina
Jesus Christ you can't use SEARCH??? I can't...

Jesus Christ you can't use SEARCH??? I can't believe how can some ppl be that fucking LAZY! What's the next question going to be? "CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME LINK TO GOOGLE PLZ PLZ HELP MEEEE!!11"
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/27/2009, 19:19
Replies: 6
Views: 2,908
Posted By brchina
ECSRO sro_client.exe

Hi I have a problem. My antivirus NOD32 always deletes the sro_client.exe file, and I can't play without it. Anyone knows how to fix this? Tnx
Forum: Silkroad Online 01/26/2009, 19:49
Replies: 147
Views: 41,749
Posted By brchina
How do I type chinese characters for ID and other...

How do I type chinese characters for ID and other stuff? Help appreciated
Forum: Silkroad Online 01/26/2009, 19:31
Replies: 238
Views: 45,138
Posted By brchina
Thank you!

Thank you!
Forum: Silkroad Online 01/26/2009, 17:33
Replies: 238
Views: 45,138
Posted By brchina
Hey can someone tell me why I can't enter the...

Hey can someone tell me why I can't enter the vSRO site? It says that it is taking too much time to respond something like that. I can't download client either. I would appreciate some help.
Forum: Dekaron 10/06/2008, 08:43
Replies: 14
Views: 936
Posted By brchina
So what? Kid is 15 years old, so what? If he is a...

So what? Kid is 15 years old, so what? If he is a kid that gives you the right to flame him, insult and stuff? He is here to learn something and help the forum, being a kid does not make him an...
Forum: Dekaron 10/05/2008, 19:53
Replies: 8
Views: 939
Posted By brchina
Ok, tnx.

Ok, tnx.
Forum: Dekaron 10/05/2008, 18:53
Replies: 8
Views: 939
Posted By brchina
Nah, It won't be laggy, cause I played 2Moons...

Nah, It won't be laggy, cause I played 2Moons before, i could play it on max graphics and it wouldn't lagg a bit. And previous clients were taking about 10-20 minutes to install. But I don't know why...
Forum: Dekaron 10/05/2008, 17:44
Replies: 8
Views: 939
Posted By brchina
Nope, I don't have vista, XP SP2, but i have...

Nope, I don't have vista, XP SP2, but i have shitty processor,
AMD Athlon XP 2500+ (1.8 GHz), could that be the reason?
Forum: Dekaron 10/05/2008, 13:00
Replies: 8
Views: 939
Posted By brchina
Ty for the answer i gotta admit that's shitty...

Ty for the answer i gotta admit that's shitty install wizard.
Forum: Dekaron 10/05/2008, 11:01
Replies: 8
Views: 939
Posted By brchina
Installation

Can someone tell me is this normal?
Yesterday i wanted to install 2 Moons, Expedition, and for 4
bloody hours there was only this : Extracting main files for the application,
something like that....
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/10/2008, 16:36
Replies: 2
Hi
Views: 553
Posted By brchina
Hi

Hello to all, reason for this thread is that i don't want to play silkroad anymore, and i'll give my shitty account here, it is not much of a big deal, low lvl chars, there's one warlock, warrior,...
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/08/2008, 09:29
Replies: 248
Views: 16,943
Posted By brchina
#Your Character Name - IronM4n #Your Server -...

#Your Character Name - IronM4n
#Your Server - Hercules
#Your Level - Can you put 3x? If no then 40 will do fine.
#Skill Point number - 2457
#Best 2 Skills - Shield Trash, Double Stab
#The name...
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/08/2008, 09:03
Replies: 34
Views: 2,286
Posted By brchina
I've seen a lot of people (turks to be specific)...

I've seen a lot of people (turks to be specific) spelling wrong the names of the mobs where they do taxi, here are a few examples (I have screenies of those) : Mujuki, Sonug, Samsong, Sungsung,...
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/06/2008, 11:06
Replies: 65
Views: 4,014
Posted By brchina
Spirit Crash Spear :rolleyes:

Spirit Crash Spear :rolleyes:
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/01/2008, 20:38
Replies: 30
Views: 6,879
Posted By brchina
this works perfectly for me

this works perfectly for me
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/01/2008, 15:17
Replies: 60
Views: 8,756
Posted By brchina
why do you ask if it is clean?? the virus or...

why do you ask if it is clean?? the virus or infection can't be in a media.pk2
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 08/18/2008, 21:08
Replies: 96
Views: 27,712
Posted By brchina
I would like to ask, if someone can give me the...

I would like to ask, if someone can give me the commands for spawning mobs in game. Or just a link. Thanks for this
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/15/2008, 18:42
Replies: 1
Views: 1,108
Posted By brchina
Is it possible? Thank you --- Merged...

Is it possible?

Thank you

--- Merged posts (Use [Only registered and activated users can see links] next time) --- Regards, hussert

Found it.
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/10/2008, 20:53
Replies: 1
7:1
Views: 549
Posted By brchina
7:1

I'm new here, i know quite a lot about silkroad, but never got right what is 7:1 nuker, and simillar to those. If someone is so kind to answer i would appreciate it. Thank you.

PS: Sorry for my...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.