Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mindula
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/05/2009, 16:42
Replies: 12
Views: 2,966
Posted By mindula
noob

noob
Forum: Zero 01/05/2009, 15:35
Replies: 45
Views: 8,091
Posted By mindula
the links are removed:(

the links are removed:(
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/27/2008, 11:27
Replies: 6,631
Views: 884,073
Posted By mindula
In server water, cid proxy doesn't see the hour

In server water, cid proxy doesn't see the hour
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/25/2008, 12:19
Replies: 6,631
Views: 884,073
Posted By mindula
Please fix the problem with the server water!!

Please fix the problem with the server water!!
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/24/2008, 15:36
Replies: 88
Views: 19,855
Posted By mindula
nice idea, good job!

nice idea, good job!
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/24/2008, 15:07
Replies: 6,631
Views: 884,073
Posted By mindula
cid proxy doesnt work on water server

cid proxy doesnt work on water server
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 12/07/2008, 13:43
Replies: 27
Views: 4,415
Posted By mindula
hahaha go to bird islad and pick up money bro...

hahaha go to bird islad and pick up money bro...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/31/2008, 17:25
Replies: 23
Views: 4,919
Posted By mindula
how to change de rewards?

how to change de rewards?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 10/08/2008, 15:48
Replies: 27
Views: 8,233
Posted By mindula
Error. I execute the Cidloader, but the system...

Error. I execute the Cidloader, but the system speaks: Please, run the play.exe
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/01/2008, 16:34
Replies: 1,291
Views: 259,871
Posted By mindula
wooooooooooooooooooooooooow exellent post yeah!!!!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooow exellent post yeah!!!!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/11/2008, 17:32
Replies: 2,252
Views: 196,365
Posted By mindula
I created a Hamachi server 1 month ago, the...

I created a Hamachi server 1 month ago, the server is on-line but, ths morinig, I pass to Normal Accound and now,I have a lot of problems...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/11/2008, 17:21
Replies: 2,252
Views: 196,365
Posted By mindula
How to connect with a IP no.hamachi??? I can...

How to connect with a IP no.hamachi???

I can conect with my normal IP but my guys no...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/10/2008, 17:04
Replies: 2,252
Views: 196,365
Posted By mindula
How to add a 2nd text in NPC?

How to add a 2nd text in NPC?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/10/2008, 16:30
Replies: 2,252
Views: 196,365
Posted By mindula
How to protect de pk in botjail??? Sorry for the...

How to protect de pk in botjail??? Sorry for the spam...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/10/2008, 15:37
Replies: 2,252
Views: 196,365
Posted By mindula
And protect the pk in botjail?

And protect the pk in botjail?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/10/2008, 13:10
Replies: 2,252
Views: 196,365
Posted By mindula
How to add commands? I'm working for a delete...

How to add commands?
I'm working for a delete players command
----

How to protect the pk in someone map
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/09/2008, 20:26
Replies: 2,252
Views: 196,365
Posted By mindula
How to prohive pk in a map???

How to prohive pk in a map???
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/09/2008, 17:11
Replies: 2,252
Views: 196,365
Posted By mindula
How protect someone map that pk??

How protect someone map that pk??
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/09/2008, 15:14
Replies: 2,252
Views: 196,365
Posted By mindula
I have 3 quests: How to add items in rew?? ...

I have 3 quests:

How to add items in rew??

[10001]
face=2
txt0=A que quieres promover?
opt0=Guerrero-Guerrero Tigre-Guerrero Dragon-Guerrero Santo-Guerrero Master-Recoger premio-Nada...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/08/2008, 12:47
Replies: 2,252
Views: 196,365
Posted By mindula
I have some problems :(( The comands /dance...

I have some problems :((

The comands /dance etc don't work
Who to restart the server? :p
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/06/2008, 17:07
Replies: 2,252
Views: 196,365
Posted By mindula
Can I create Guilds with this source? I have...

Can I create Guilds with this source?

I have a problem: I haven't got any cps, I go to market, in CP shop, I buy an item and I pay with gold!!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/02/2008, 19:59
Replies: 2,252
Views: 196,365
Posted By mindula
how to level up with monsters?

how to level up with monsters?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/02/2008, 17:02
Replies: 2,252
Views: 196,365
Posted By mindula
how yo re-add it?

how yo re-add it?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/02/2008, 15:46
Replies: 2,252
Views: 196,365
Posted By mindula
Yesterday I can leveler with monsters but now...

Yesterday I can leveler with monsters but now no...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/01/2008, 12:36
Replies: 2,252
Views: 196,365
Posted By mindula
DirtyDozenz Source

DirtyDozenz Source
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.