Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Fyiigotcrabs
Forum: Twitch Trading 11/14/2015, 05:09
Replies: 1
Views: 601
Posted By Fyiigotcrabs
TWITCH LIVEVIEWS

TWITCH VIEWBOTS!

Hi,
you can add me on skype: cloak.monster

Viewers:

• 300 viewers/1hr - $2
• 400 viewers/3hrs - $5
• 450 viewers/12hr - $10
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/26/2014, 02:43
Replies: 124
Views: 22,301
Posted By Fyiigotcrabs
Chat

Is something wrong with the bot to where it won't spam chat"? It used to work fine for me. All the bots load fine, but they wont spam the message in chat. Any word on what's going on?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2014, 04:08
Replies: 124
Views: 22,301
Posted By Fyiigotcrabs
Proxies

This bot is great, but I'm having the hardest time finding proxies to run it. I have a VPS that I scan on, but none of the proxies seem to work on the bot,, does the bot use http or socks? and Does...
Forum: Technical Support 08/22/2014, 00:20
Replies: 0
Views: 414
Posted By Fyiigotcrabs
Proxies

Hey guys, I have a VPS and I'm trying to use it to scan proxies on, but I can't get it to work for some reason. I will be using the proxies on a twitch bot. I used to scan proxies all the time about...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/09/2014, 02:43
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,025
Posted By Fyiigotcrabs
Hey Guys, I've finally got Tiny 7 installed on my...

Hey Guys, I've finally got Tiny 7 installed on my VMware, but for some reason I can't get LoL to start the download. I have the installer on my desktop, but when I click it, it just opens a black box...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/05/2014, 09:12
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,025
Posted By Fyiigotcrabs
Hey Guys, could someone help please. I'm trying...

Hey Guys, could someone help please. I'm trying to add Tiny 7.iso to my VMware, but it doesn't recognize a Operating System. I've downloaded the Tiny 7 from piratebay, converted it to iso, is there...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/03/2014, 00:23
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,025
Posted By Fyiigotcrabs
Hey guys! I have 2 pcs and can run about 15 bots,...

Hey guys! I have 2 pcs and can run about 15 bots, but I would like to upgrade to around 50+. I mainly just want to stalk up on rp for personal use. Is the only option to buy a cpl more pcs? or is...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/31/2014, 06:22
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,025
Posted By Fyiigotcrabs
Hey guys, I love this bot and it's been working...

Hey guys, I love this bot and it's been working great, but anytime I want to login and play a normal game with friends I have to reset my settings, every game... It's gotten to the point where I...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 03/16/2014, 02:15
Replies: 0
Views: 278
Posted By Fyiigotcrabs
Cheap Gold on Dragonmaw - Horde!!! Skype if needed.

Hey guys I have some gold on this server I do not need, I'm willing to let it go for $1 per 1k. Im open to offers if the price isn't right. Just send me a PM. Like I said I have skype if you would...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.