Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheap Gold on Dragonmaw - Horde!!! Skype if needed.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap Gold on Dragonmaw - Horde!!! Skype if needed.

Hey guys I have some gold on this server I do not need, I'm willing to let it go for $1 per 1k. Im open to offers if the price isn't right. Just send me a PM. Like I said I have skype if you would like to talk about it.

« VK 21 x Account | Gold auf Aegwynn-EU »

Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW| DIA 1 | Cheap | 42 SKINS | 102 Champs | Cheap | All needed runes!
12/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
-SOLD
Cheap Elo boost Bronze V/Gold V(Vouches Needed)
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I'm offering by Elo Boosting services. I can boost accounts from bronze to silver and from silver to gold.My current account is on platinum V. Price: Bronze V - Bronze IV = 5€ Bronze IV - Bronze III = 5€ Bronze III - Bronze II = 5€ Bronze II - Bronze I = 6€ Bronze I - Silver V = 6€ Silver V - Silver IV = 6€
New way to kill Dragonmaw Transporters and take no damage
11/30/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
this method is completely different and doesn't require some odd spot to stand in while attacking. Alright, I only know this works with melee classes but I'm fairly certain its all about how you move around and not just attacking. What I do is stand on one of those floating rocks and shoot one out of the sky, when he comes in melee range I start attacking him but I keep moving, don't stand in one place, zig-zag around and he will just basically follow you but doing no damage. This of...
Killing Dragonmaw Transporter without getting Dama
07/23/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
This should help you to finish this daily quest in about 5-15 mins, really quickly. Some of you know those Dragonmaw Transporter can hurt quite a bit with their bow. Fear no more there's a way where you can make them just stand there and take the beating of there life while you just stand and kick there ass. Off the platform there is a little area where there is a slope...from there once the Dragonmaw Transporter flies over shoot them at the top of the slope. As they come closer take about 2...