Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pipewo
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 06/22/2013, 10:51
Replies: 616
Views: 123,421
Posted By pipewo
I don't understand, my class is wiz, I have a 20%...

I don't understand, my class is wiz, I have a 20% of chance of Causing fireball to be cast instantly and when is completed the pyromaniac I can use Flame Explosion. If I put in the sequence stays a...
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 06/21/2013, 19:43
Replies: 616
Views: 123,421
Posted By pipewo
I never knew if I can use the combo skill that...

I never knew if I can use the combo skill that takes for probability, which is used with the letter "F", any way to use it?
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 06/17/2013, 15:01
Replies: 616
Views: 123,421
Posted By pipewo
which would be the lines that should be added to...

which would be the lines that should be added to a script to change channel?, I need that in to half the script, change channel .
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 06/15/2013, 05:43
Replies: 616
Views: 123,421
Posted By pipewo
now is faster :D cool somehow be used skill aoe...

now is faster :D cool
somehow be used skill aoe of wiz?
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 06/13/2013, 20:09
Replies: 616
Views: 123,421
Posted By pipewo
I miss the speed the old bot, for pickup and...

I miss the speed the old bot, for pickup and search target :( (delay > 5 sec).
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 06/11/2013, 02:35
Replies: 616
Views: 123,421
Posted By pipewo
I had never happened to the other versions, this...

I had never happened to the other versions, this one closes.
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 05/24/2013, 02:18
Replies: 616
Views: 123,421
Posted By pipewo
Yesterday I looked play to bot and when I did, he...

Yesterday I looked play to bot and when I did, he not picked up a card and then I could not get it back, now I spend exactly the same, also happens when you put items filtered, you can't pick them up...
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 05/22/2013, 15:54
Replies: 616
Views: 123,421
Posted By pipewo
Sorry for my stupidity, when I read script I...

Sorry for my stupidity, when I read script I thought I had to do some kind of additional code and not I readed in detail because my language is French,so I apologize. Now try the script, but I found...
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 05/21/2013, 22:15
Replies: 616
Views: 123,421
Posted By pipewo
you should add the ability to collect Herb and...

you should add the ability to collect Herb and Mineral for Alchemist and Blacksmith <3
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 05/21/2013, 18:58
Replies: 616
Views: 123,421
Posted By pipewo
Where this guide to collect the materials of the...

Where this guide to collect the materials of the job? :)
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 05/21/2013, 03:11
Replies: 616
Views: 123,421
Posted By pipewo
pls add combo skill, i cant use the letter F the...

pls add combo skill, i cant use the letter F the combo :c

and to use the job, searching stones.

thx :)
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.