Discussion on [RO2]RO2Walker Release -- Pay to Use Bot for RO2 within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.
can ask where can i get the bot? which website to DL?
Sorry, I will not answer this stupid question.
But I give you a hint: try always look at the first post before asking anything...
Edit: I read someone got banned by using a bot. Even it is not RO2Walker, but at least you guys should know that they start banning now. So take care guys. Another advice is not to farm at crowded mobs such as Looters or Poisona. Or just make an other account for bot.
But I give you a hint: try always look at the first post before asking anything...
Edit: I read someone got banned by using a bot. Even it is not RO2Walker, but at least you guys should know that they start banning now. So take care guys. Another advice is not to farm at crowded mobs such as Looters or Poisona. Or just make an other account for bot.
Hey guys, I am loving your bot!
It is awesome, no problems works like a charm and making a fortune with it .
I was curious if the future has any updates that include slaving like bots did in RO1.
Can you maybe let us pick which update to use? Private servers based on binary are coming out. Would be great if we can use it there too.
We think that is impossible sir, because every server has their own uniqueness patch..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudal
yeah 3 of 7 my id got banned.
Did you got banned with our bot sir? Can you give us some explanation so that maybe we can help with develop more feature to prevent it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by phul
Hey guys, I am loving your bot!
It is awesome, no problems works like a charm and making a fortune with it .
I was curious if the future has any updates that include slaving like bots did in RO1.
Thank you very much What do you mean slaving? is it party bot? we will try to develop priest support and follow in near time.
Just found out about this bot. Used to bot back in RO1. Excited and hopefully not too complicated. A big thank you to the Bot creator and the people behind the project. Nowadays I usually check whether a game allows botting or not before committing myself to the game.
Edit: The bot is random crashing somehow. After I started the game and login, I went to my spot and during that it just crashed, at 2nd try it crashed after I paused once and when i wanted to start again it crashed.
Edit: The bot is random crashing somehow. After I started the game and login, I went to my spot and during that it just crashed, at 2nd try it crashed after I paused once and when i wanted to start again it crashed.
When it crashed, is there any error message that is shown? Do you enable logging? If you happens see it, please send us the screenshot so we will know where to fix it.
When it crashed, is there any error message that is shown? Do you enable logging? If you happens see it, please send us the screenshot so we will know where to fix it.
Nothing to make screenshot, the bot just closes when it is not active. No error, nothing.