Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 64
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: devilchaser5
Forum: Rust Trading 09/22/2021, 03:05
Replies: 7
Views: 3,670
Posted By devilchaser5
Now that is just a blatant lie because I...

Now that is just a blatant lie because I personally use over 4 different menus from 4 different devs and all are undetected currently. There was a brief widespread EAC detection a few days ago but...
Forum: Rust Trading 09/10/2021, 06:56
Replies: 5
Views: 982
Posted By devilchaser5
So why are your prices more than the competitors?...

So why are your prices more than the competitors?
There's people offering the same keys for waaay less.
Forum: Rust Trading 09/04/2021, 06:17
Replies: 46
Views: 12,478
Posted By devilchaser5
Be careful. I tried contacting GodBack_ and was...

Be careful. I tried contacting GodBack_ and was intercepted by a scammer on ElitePvPers.
I had a User DM on this site telling me to message a user on Discord who was not GodBack_ the seller. ...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/02/2013, 12:44
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
I can't delete my Merkava download, why did it...

I can't delete my Merkava download, why did it turn into a virus?...
I've ran 3 scans and restarted pc.
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/02/2013, 02:20
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
You need to delete it too, and it's not like...

You need to delete it too, and it's not like Bigpoint will ban me.
they just use the staging system.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/31/2013, 11:53
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
DO NOT try this bot in GG's... I tried completing...

DO NOT try this bot in GG's... I tried completing Alpha again with this bot, and it died 4 times on the Kristallons (BK). Needs to be fixed.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/30/2013, 22:05
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
What the heck is a Referee bot? Glad I was only...

What the heck is a Referee bot?
Glad I was only collecting bonus boxes when I was asleep. Got 16k uri in 7 hours :]

And I'm still 1 Gate Piece away from completing Alpha and Gamma -.-...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/29/2013, 03:11
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
English or German ONLY.

English or German ONLY.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/28/2013, 23:31
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
This bot is out of control now, in 3-2 there is...

This bot is out of control now, in 3-2 there is at least 35 bots.
I think this may need to be a closed beta version..


You have to bring the bot to the portals and press the Jump button.
And...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/28/2013, 22:28
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
I tried this bot in GG's and it was PERFECT! It...

I tried this bot in GG's and it was PERFECT!
It worked on Alpha, Zeta, and Delta.
Only 1 problem, try not to make your computer lag or else the bot can't move and you die... FAST... :/
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/28/2013, 09:08
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
[-Merkava] status and updates...

[-Merkava] status and updates ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
That is the FULL Version of the bot that is Pay To Use. V. 26.2

THIS page is the Merkava...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/28/2013, 00:00
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR WHAT I SAID??? This is...

DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR WHAT I SAID???

This is the Beta Version of the ACTUAL Merkava Bot.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/27/2013, 23:54
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
Do people not understand that this bot is FREE? ...

Do people not understand that this bot is FREE?
It's the Beta Version of the actual Merkava Bot.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/27/2013, 12:21
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
This bot got to damn popular in 1 week, I used to...

This bot got to damn popular in 1 week, I used to make 2600-3600 uri per hour in 3-2
Now i made 1200. TO MANY PEOPLE
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/27/2013, 08:02
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
Give the bot 10 seconds to load before logging...

Give the bot 10 seconds to load before logging in. -.-........
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/27/2013, 07:09
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
lol, did I tell you I only needed 1 iris till I...

lol, did I tell you I only needed 1 iris till I was FE?
i don't think i told anyone on here yet :p
But, Clearly. We are making the bot popular with all these posts... always on first page :p
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/27/2013, 04:51
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
you are honestly stupid if you let it die 48...

you are honestly stupid if you let it die 48 times. You do know you were being spawn killed by EIC i'm guessing. They'd sit at the port for you then kill you. When I sleep I have hour timers to...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/26/2013, 17:42
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
You quoted the wrong person.... :facepalm: ...

You quoted the wrong person.... :facepalm:

To everyone who says is it safe? I've used it for over 60 hours on my FE Goliath. No problems.
Still waiting for the Threat Meter to be implemented...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/26/2013, 10:34
Replies: 53
Views: 6,035
Posted By devilchaser5
If you have bought something on your account,...

If you have bought something on your account, like Uridium, or Premium, You can't be banned. Bigpoint has been sued by a couple people before. So to prevent law suits, they only ban temporarily. ...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/26/2013, 10:24
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
I can't even describe how right you are, Amenrip....

I can't even describe how right you are, Amenrip.
I've tried telling this to everyone here many times.. On the first page, it even says that!



You don't need to block out the Uridium and Exp....
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/26/2013, 05:52
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
For the first bug you have, your "enemy waiting...

For the first bug you have, your "enemy waiting time" is to long.
this is in the Kill Mobs tab of the bot.
I'm 90% positive that is the problem of the first one.
as for the incorrect life one,...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/26/2013, 05:04
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
My account is an FE Goliath, with full speed. ...

My account is an FE Goliath, with full speed.
I always f'in die! Everyone targets me. It's extremely annoying.
And now for some reason, there is like 15 EIC in 3-8, so i can't do anything at my...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/26/2013, 03:18
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
How did you not die once in 3-2? I'm an FE...

How did you not die once in 3-2?
I'm an FE Goliath and I tried botting for 2 hours in 3-2 and died 3 times.

I don't see these problems happening to me. The bot says only run in x-1,2,3,4... Yet...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/25/2013, 10:34
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
I already know this. I posted those yesterday...

I already know this. I posted those yesterday and several of them were fixed.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/25/2013, 10:31
Replies: 1,150
Views: 97,247
Posted By devilchaser5
Merkava is a pretty awesome bot. It still needs...

Merkava is a pretty awesome bot. It still needs some things.
1) Something to show where It is going. (If it's jumping, say where to. Or killing)
2) I was attacking mobs in 3-2 then enemies came,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 64

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.