Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Cro.
Forum: Last Chaos Trading 10/24/2013, 16:39
Replies: 6
Views: 251
Posted By Cro.
This moron also tried to scam me saying he'd pay...

This moron also tried to scam me saying he'd pay 400 euros for 145b on usa server + a low lvl knight armor, lol.

I got screenshots if anyone wants them.
Forum: Last Chaos Trading 10/24/2013, 14:19
Replies: 0
Views: 230
Posted By Cro.
Selling LC USA Katrissa gold.

Well, as the title says I'm selling gold on USA server, Katrissa.

Price is 1€ = 1bill

Got 145 bills in stock.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Payment will be done via PayPal.
Forum: Last Chaos Trading 09/11/2013, 18:16
Replies: 4
Views: 321
Posted By Cro.
What lvl? +140? +165? Send me a PM

What lvl? +140? +165? Send me a PM
Forum: Last Chaos Trading 07/15/2013, 17:57
Replies: 0
[Buying] Gold in LCGN 02
Views: 469
Posted By Cro.
LC USA 167 rogue

That's it, send me a private message with offers
Forum: Last Chaos Trading 07/15/2013, 11:50
Replies: 14
Views: 1,781
Posted By Cro.
Still selling? if so, how much gold do you have?...

Still selling? if so, how much gold do you have? I've sent you a friend request in skype.
Forum: Last Chaos Trading 07/13/2013, 11:33
Replies: 4
Views: 351
Posted By Cro.
bump

bump
Forum: Last Chaos Trading 07/12/2013, 11:24
Replies: 4
Views: 351
Posted By Cro.
Lvl 165 USA Katrissa Ranger

Well, as the title says, I'm selling my lvl 165 ranger on Katrissa, LC USA.

Info:

Ranger lvl 165
Weapon 165+28
Double eva set
Speed attack set
Raid set (avoidance)
3 56x2
Forum: Last Chaos 07/09/2013, 13:59
Replies: 11
Views: 1,616
Posted By Cro.
Download link seems so be broken, it's not...

Download link seems so be broken, it's not working for me x)
Forum: Last Chaos 07/09/2013, 10:13
Replies: 11
Views: 1,616
Posted By Cro.
Where can I download it?

Where can I download it?
Forum: Last Chaos 07/09/2013, 03:19
Replies: 11
Views: 1,616
Posted By Cro.
Dev. studio

Hey, could anyone tell me where to download Falo's dev.studio?

Thanks in advance.
Forum: Last Chaos 07/09/2013, 00:26
Replies: 4
Views: 3,319
Posted By Cro.
bump

bump
Forum: Last Chaos 07/07/2013, 23:39
Replies: 4
Views: 3,319
Posted By Cro.
.

.
Forum: Last Chaos 05/19/2013, 02:18
Replies: 0
Views: 2,727
Posted By Cro.
LC Knowledge Base.

Hey there, this is probably the most stupid thread ever.

I guess some of you know LCKB ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). I'm trying to create an account but I can't.

Everytime I use an email I get an error....
Forum: Last Chaos 05/19/2013, 02:11
Replies: 10
Views: 1,460
Posted By Cro.
He's talking about Aeria. GS's are not promoted...

He's talking about Aeria. GS's are not promoted to GM's in Aeria. Never.
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.