Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LCGN02 skill edit.

Discussion on LCGN02 skill edit. within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 07/09/2013, 00:26   #2

bump
Old 07/09/2013, 17:32   #3

Received Thanks: 2,837
How did u mean that?
That u can use it all the time without cast? That's not possible, cuz skill cooldown are server side not client side (like Experience Booster or so)
Old 07/10/2013, 03:47   #4

Get an Hex Editor, open skills_(usa/ger).bin with it, search for the skill you want then on your right side where's the hex u need delete some stuff thats written there.. look here
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2013, 18:54   #5

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by [L]eeroy[J]enkins View Post
How did u mean that?
That u can use it all the time without cast? That's not possible, cuz skill cooldown are server side not client side (like Experience Booster or so)
Remove the animation client side, hard to prove, so the risk of getting banned is rather low. Works good on generic.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] How to edit a skill?
08/15/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
I am editing some new spells, but are not working. What are the files needed to edit a spell? The ones I know are: 3deffect.ini 3DEffectObj.ini 3dtexture.ini magictype.ini
PK2 Skill Edit Help!!!
10/31/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi guys, i was wondering if someone has managed to edit a euro skill with a chinese skill? im trying to edit my warrior skill so i can do frost nova motion (jump in air then land on ground) whenever i use the area taunt (howling shout) skill. i've tried following crystal's pk2 guide but i cant get it working :( anyone know the specific lines i have to copy over and paste them here would be extremely helpful.
how to edit skill lvl
08/02/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
guys paturo nmn po kung pnu mg edit ng skill lvl kc kya ko n mg edit ng lvl ng weapons at armors ang problema di ko xa mgmit khit n n edit ko n xa n mging png lvl 1 lgi my lumlbas ng cannot equip due 2 low skill lvl... p2ro nmn kung pnu mag edit ng skill lvl plz.... add me sa YM [email protected]
(question) how to edit skill force or give another skill force to a job
05/16/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
i was tried to gave "MAGNETIC NET" >>skill job for PUnisher to ASSaulter. but what i've got is, skill at Assauler job cant be oppened, and the "RAPID LOGIC" >> gLadius skill, exchange to "MAGNETIC NET" but it just the name not even give some efect like the true "MAGNETIC NET"...:confused: could someone give a hint to me for this exchange skillforce, or an explanation it would be good...:p thanx anyway and sory for my bad eng.. :D