Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: NagyPaPus
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/21/2013, 03:08
Replies: 2,201
Views: 247,253
Posted By NagyPaPus
Good server ;)

Good server ;)
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/20/2013, 22:33
Replies: 2,201
Views: 247,253
Posted By NagyPaPus
Very good server, only one of the problems that...

Very good server, only one of the problems that are very high in the afternoon Laggan, laggol not only in the evening, I do not know that this is a bug or something I just thought that the grapes :)...
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/04/2013, 07:19
Replies: 2,590
Views: 515,203
Posted By NagyPaPus
Hello!I want to thank persistent asthma in the...

Hello!I want to thank persistent asthma in the work being conducted here at DarkOrbit remix. If you could make a request for bostereket damage shield vitality bostereket could put it? Thanks in...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.