Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Pirate Storm Player
Forum: AutoIt 06/01/2013, 17:01
Replies: 141
Views: 244,243
Question

This is kind of off topic, but is there some other more effective way to find mobs/npcs on a game besides pixel search? On the game I'm playing the mobs,npcs and environment have the same pixel...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/17/2013, 03:34
Replies: 1
Views: 1,830
Exclamation Selling Pirate Storm Account!

I am selling my Pirate Storm account on the USA 1 server.

I'm selling my account for $50 US dollars. It's level 29. On this account I have a Sloop, Brigantine, War Brigantine, Fist Of Icegard,...
Forum: Browsergames 05/16/2013, 03:34
Replies: 41
Views: 20,948
So when and how can I get this bot?

So when and how can I get this bot?
Forum: Browsergames 05/14/2013, 16:37
Replies: 0
Views: 2,088
Exclamation Does anyone know how to make a Pirate Storm bot using Autoit???

Does anyone know how to make a Pirate Storm bot using Autoit??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.:D
Forum: Coding Tutorials 05/13/2013, 15:32
Replies: 44
Views: 36,765
Does this type of bot work for Pirate Storm?

Does this type of bot work for Pirate Storm?
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/12/2013, 20:37
Replies: 1
Views: 975
Smile Selling Pirate Storm Account on USA 1

I'm selling my Pirate Storm account, because I'm very busy and don't have time to play Pirate Storm anymore. Make me an offer. On my account I'm level 31 and play in the USA 1 server. I have a Sloop,...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.