Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: eliwer
Forum: Call of Duty 01/13/2023, 11:27
Replies: 2
Views: 1,492
Posted By eliwer
I tried the Dark Aether Tool on a trowaway...

I tried the Dark Aether Tool on a trowaway account yesterday... It didnt work at all for me sadly and the account got banned after a few hours
Forum: Rust 01/15/2019, 16:28
Replies: 14
Views: 3,829
Posted By eliwer
Hi there I also used them for like a few months...

Hi there I also used them for like a few months in rust played 600hours without a ban but in august i got banned and i didnt touch the game since then. as mrcow911 stateddont ask simple questions in...
Forum: Grand Theft Auto 12/10/2016, 13:22
Replies: 1
Views: 553
Posted By eliwer
Post (Request) SAMP Script to move mouse/Yawspeed

Purpose: I want the script to make 360s n stuff
Type: .ahk or something else

I already tried it with CoD Yawspeed scripts but none of them seem to work in GTA SA. Also tried Mousefighter and...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.