Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Scarface2013
Forum: 12Sky2 06/11/2013, 20:09
Replies: 7
Views: 1,175
Posted By Scarface2013
YAY! I have two computers! :)

YAY! I have two computers! :)
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/02/2013, 11:25
Replies: 56
Views: 21,831
Posted By Scarface2013
No thanks

No thanks
Forum: 12Sky2 05/29/2013, 12:40
Replies: 5
Views: 708
Posted By Scarface2013
It's weird because I still can't find it anywhere...

It's weird because I still can't find it anywhere on forums or even in the thread that the GM posted about it that it is bannable to have more than one transfer. Unless of course they made an...
Forum: 12Sky2 05/29/2013, 03:46
Replies: 1
Views: 683
Posted By Scarface2013
TS2 Aeria officially gone forever

I don't know if this would be the right place to post this but oh well. Any new plans outside of Mayn TS2? New games like TS2 to explore new hacks? I looked a little into Waren Story but something...
Forum: 12Sky2 05/29/2013, 03:35
Replies: 5
Views: 708
Posted By Scarface2013
This is now a useless subject with the shut down...

This is now a useless subject with the shut down of this game today. Any administrator or moderator or whatever wan to shut this post down please don't hold back on my account. Motion to remove...
Forum: 12Sky2 05/25/2013, 08:53
Replies: 10
Views: 1,437
Posted By Scarface2013
lol The fuck are you talking about? I never...

lol The fuck are you talking about? I never threatened to report anyones hacks. People who get caught can get banned easily enough without me reporting them. Mayn actually investigates hackers so I...
Forum: 12Sky2 05/24/2013, 21:51
Replies: 10
Views: 1,437
Posted By Scarface2013
Ahh Hackers giving up on 12sky 2 Mayn?

Ahh Hackers giving up on 12sky 2 Mayn?
Forum: 12Sky2 05/24/2013, 17:32
Replies: 5
Views: 842
Posted By Scarface2013
If you're really scared to do it under the same...

If you're really scared to do it under the same ip I guess just use a vpn so that you can hide your ip. Proxy is the only way you can keep your real ip from showing up.
Forum: 12Sky2 05/24/2013, 17:21
Replies: 8
Views: 837
Posted By Scarface2013
Aeria doesn't work with Mayn at all lol so they...

Aeria doesn't work with Mayn at all lol so they don't ask Aeria for the names. And if you use CE this will be easy to do without even using photoshop. Even if they go log onto Aeria version to check...
Forum: 12Sky2 05/24/2013, 17:00
Replies: 5
Views: 708
Posted By Scarface2013
Easy way to get more Mayn xfers

Here is a bunch of CE addresses to change your character information on Twelvesky 2 Aeria without having to name change or photoshop.
...
Forum: 12Sky2 05/24/2013, 16:13
Replies: 5
Views: 862
Posted By Scarface2013
It's to fool them into thinking you have...

It's to fool them into thinking you have different characters and I haven't read anywhere on mayn forums that you can't xfer more than one account they specifically have said only one per account not...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.