Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TS2 Aeria officially gone forever

Discussion on TS2 Aeria officially gone forever within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TS2 Aeria officially gone forever

I don't know if this would be the right place to post this but oh well. Any new plans outside of Mayn TS2? New games like TS2 to explore new hacks? I looked a little into Waren Story but something tells me that game completely sucks. Yet I remain interested in finding a new game with at least enough likeness to TS2 that I can get into it. I did the 9dragons thing for a while but it eventually boring due to all of the levels you had to go through. (After you've gone far enough to make 2nd role things start seeming slow) I am open to suggestions.
Old 05/29/2013, 08:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Tried Rusty Hearts???