Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PlayernMoDz99
Forum: General Coding 09/29/2014, 19:00
Replies: 0
Views: 1,158
Posted By PlayernMoDz99
LuaAssemblyTools Help

So I am trying to convert a code into the Lasm so I can edit it with a text editor in the tut I read
To execute lua scripts, you need a compiled version of the lua binaries, you can find this on...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/11/2014, 17:42
Replies: 3,077
Views: 505,799
Posted By PlayernMoDz99
Is it only me who experiences problems since EUW...

Is it only me who experiences problems since EUW shutdown yesterday?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/08/2014, 18:43
Replies: 3,077
Views: 505,799
Posted By PlayernMoDz99
Definetely SSD or even HDD Minimun for HDD...

Definetely SSD or even HDD

Minimun for HDD is actually 1024mb for it not to lag. Tho thats on HDD 7200rpm

Dunno what it is for 5600rpm then.

But upgrade to SSD definetely a prefer
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/28/2014, 19:28
Replies: 209
Views: 134,513
Posted By PlayernMoDz99
Lol this doesn't even work for me Just stands...

Lol this doesn't even work for me
Just stands failed to download :)
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/28/2014, 17:14
Replies: 3,077
Views: 505,799
Posted By PlayernMoDz99
I have problem with 1 clone that Repeatly lags...

I have problem with 1 clone that Repeatly lags down after the game ending

Then the "bug splat" comes up and i have to start the bot again.
Any help? :)
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2014, 18:22
Replies: 3,077
Views: 505,799
Posted By PlayernMoDz99
I did change it to 100% and I did it on every...

I did change it to 100% and I did it on every clone aswell

But I now downloadad 1.3.5 and will try again.
But I can't use vertical sync as this will let my FPS go to 300+ EVEN when im capped at...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2014, 13:22
Replies: 3,077
Views: 505,799
Posted By PlayernMoDz99
I've already copied but still I don't fix my...

I've already copied but still I don't fix my problem :(
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/26/2014, 20:33
Replies: 3,077
Views: 505,799
Posted By PlayernMoDz99
I have problems with the host not moving :( ...

I have problems with the host not moving :(

This makes so game ends after 5-6 min and my refs dont earn any xp :(
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/24/2014, 17:53
Replies: 389
Views: 62,299
Posted By PlayernMoDz99
lol great When i need the server to check...

lol great

When i need the server to check upon accounts, it dont work :(
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/09/2014, 14:25
Replies: 3,077
Views: 505,799
Posted By PlayernMoDz99
I have problems with my machines 3 of them runs...

I have problems with my machines
3 of them runs great but the other 2 :/

I can't even acces internet :( Any help?

I'm creating a new machine now to see if it will make any difference :)
...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/05/2014, 20:37
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,429
Posted By PlayernMoDz99
It don't work for me I have installed...

It don't work for me

I have installed correctly and put in ALOT of acc:s
but it just says "Disconnected from Pvp.net"

Any help?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/29/2014, 18:54
Replies: 389
Views: 62,299
Posted By PlayernMoDz99
Guess something went wrong xD Well going to...

Guess something went wrong xD
Well going to have a fun time lvling these up xD
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/18/2014, 17:55
Replies: 816
Views: 260,373
Posted By PlayernMoDz99
It doesnt work for me :( Did use the update...

It doesnt work for me :(

Did use the update that is available for download for EuW
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.