Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RealistikIV
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/08/2014, 22:35
Replies: 188
Views: 14,474
Posted By RealistikIV
Awsome guy! Bump!

Awsome guy! Bump!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/08/2014, 17:18
Replies: 56
Views: 2,871
Posted By RealistikIV
Bump!

Bump!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/05/2014, 16:53
Replies: 6
Views: 388
Posted By RealistikIV
Free bump for a great seller!

Free bump for a great seller!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/02/2014, 21:26
Replies: 5
[Selling] EUW Perfect Smurf
Views: 321
Posted By RealistikIV
Sold to Deamous...

Sold to Deamous ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Thanks!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/02/2014, 18:17
Replies: 12
Views: 842
Posted By RealistikIV
Can vouch for one duoQ game @ Silver2 EUW. ...

Can vouch for one duoQ game @ Silver2 EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/02/2014, 17:58
Replies: 14
Views: 721
Posted By RealistikIV
He lost me 2 games in Silver2 EUW. Told him ill...

He lost me 2 games in Silver2 EUW.
Told him ill leave feedback on his thread about it then removed me from Skype

---

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

His stats:...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/02/2014, 14:13
Replies: 15
Views: 748
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback +...

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/02/2014, 14:12
Replies: 23
Views: 783
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback +...

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/02/2014, 03:12
Replies: 21
Views: 1,009
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback +...

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/02/2014, 01:49
Replies: 7
Views: 436
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback +...

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/02/2014, 01:06
Replies: 3
Views: 342
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback +...

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/02/2014, 00:47
Replies: 9
Views: 781
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback +...

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2014, 23:04
Replies: 21
Views: 3,056
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback +...

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2014, 20:27
Replies: 9
Views: 418
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback +...

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver2 EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2014, 20:25
Replies: 44
Views: 5,484
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback +...

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver2 EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2014, 19:39
Replies: 14
Views: 1,241
Posted By RealistikIV
Just finished a duoQ with him @ Silver2 EUW. ...

Just finished a duoQ with him @ Silver2 EUW.
Everything went nice. He obliterated Xerath earlygame as Vi allowing me (Lux) to get fed and carry throughtout teamfights.

Friendly guy +++
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2014, 19:21
Replies: 13
Views: 697
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you for 5 accounts. Contact me:...

I can vouch for you for 5 accounts.
Contact me: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2014, 19:10
Replies: 20
Views: 927
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback +...

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver2 EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2014, 18:54
Replies: 23
Views: 738
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback +...

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver2 EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2014, 17:42
Replies: 6
Views: 382
Posted By RealistikIV
Got a lvl26. Skype me: r.realistik

Got a lvl26. Skype me: r.realistik
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2014, 17:39
Replies: 3
Views: 294
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback +...

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver2 EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2014, 17:34
Replies: 1
Views: 290
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback +...

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver2 EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2014, 17:20
Replies: 3
[Selling] Bronze 1 EUW acc
Views: 279
Posted By RealistikIV
Could you tell us a bid start please? :)

Could you tell us a bid start please? :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2014, 17:19
Replies: 24
Views: 1,150
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback +...

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver2 EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2014, 17:17
Replies: 14
Views: 721
Posted By RealistikIV
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback +...

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver2 EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Showing results 1 to 25 of 59

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.