Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CRAZY WEEK - 2 FOR 1 BOOSTS - BUY YOUR BOOST NOW!

Discussion on CRAZY WEEK - 2 FOR 1 BOOSTS - BUY YOUR BOOST NOW! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CRAZY WEEK - 2 FOR 1 BOOSTS - BUY YOUR BOOST NOW!

Do you and your friend need a boost? In crazy week we boost 2 accounts for the price of one! Read the Terms & Conditions below and ORDER YOUR BOOST NOW Send me a PM and I'll add you on Skype.

ORIGINAL THREAD!
Old 03/01/2014, 17:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 102/1/0
Kewl guy, thanks for the trade! Recommended!
Old 03/01/2014, 17:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver2 EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Old 03/02/2014, 16:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealistikIV View Post
I can vouch for you with nice written feedback + screenshot(s) for a duoQ game Silver2 EUW.

If interested: r.realistik @Skype
Why the hell would I need a vouch? Did you even read what I wrote down? I already have a thread full with completed vouches and jobs ... some people ...

Tags
boosting, bronze, discount, gold, silver