Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lesiuk
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/24/2014, 11:32
Replies: 28
Views: 9,452
Posted By lesiuk
No chances for source at github? I would love to...

No chances for source at github? I would love to contribute. Love the idea.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/05/2014, 21:38
Replies: 2,845
Views: 266,620
Posted By lesiuk
Still cant activate my account. Wrote to dev....

Still cant activate my account. Wrote to dev. Waiting for response.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/05/2014, 20:56
Replies: 2,845
Views: 266,620
Posted By lesiuk
Do somebody know when lolnyx.pw will be working?...

Do somebody know when lolnyx.pw will be working? I wanna buy this bot.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/24/2014, 09:05
Replies: 2,845
Views: 266,620
Posted By lesiuk
[fixed]

[fixed]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/23/2014, 08:13
Replies: 2,845
Views: 266,620
Posted By lesiuk
yep, server is down

yep, server is down
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/16/2014, 16:45
Replies: 252
Views: 77,533
Posted By lesiuk
You can diff original file and mine. I only noped...

You can diff original file and mine. I only noped like 10 instructions. No instructions added. It even have same size + 0/48 virustotal. You can trust me.

Edit:
virustotal:...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/16/2014, 05:53
Replies: 380
Views: 175,528
Posted By lesiuk
How it's possible to use special characters? What...

How it's possible to use special characters? What I need to do?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/16/2014, 03:45
Replies: 252
Views: 77,533
Posted By lesiuk
I made modification to this. I removed this...

I made modification to this. I removed this annyoing window appearing everytime game is starting.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

You dont have to click yes/no...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/10/2014, 00:02
Replies: 11
Views: 4,574
Posted By lesiuk
yep I found, Extreme Injector v2.1 by Master131 |...

yep I found, Extreme Injector v2.1 by Master131 | Injector Download ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

it works fine
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/09/2014, 23:45
Replies: 11
Views: 4,574
Posted By lesiuk
How Can I use it? It builds to dll. How can I use...

How Can I use it? It builds to dll. How can I use this dll?
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.