Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jetski67890
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 10/08/2021, 15:41
Replies: 374
Views: 87,533
Posted By jetski67890
Very friendly seller, even if it sometimes took a...

Very friendly seller, even if it sometimes took a little longer.
10/10
I recommend him to everyone
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 07/30/2021, 14:26
Replies: 40
Views: 15,372
Posted By jetski67890
Very fast and easy. Very friendly seller! :)

Very fast and easy. Very friendly seller! :)
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/25/2021, 10:22
Replies: 2
Views: 681
Posted By jetski67890
Very friendly support 10/10 Very fast trade...

Very friendly support 10/10
Very fast trade 10/10
No problems!
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/26/2021, 10:04
Replies: 67
Views: 14,903
Posted By jetski67890
Thumbs up Onetapped review

Just purchased the Dark Aether & Max Weapon LVLS Package.
The seller was very friendly!
Everything went flawlessly within 10 minutes.
10 / 10, I would definitely recommend their service!...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/11/2020, 18:26
Replies: 72
Views: 40,347
Posted By jetski67890
I have only left 60 ground based vehicles left...

I have only left 60 ground based vehicles left for rpg for damascus - can you du such lobbies and how much would that be?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/11/2020, 18:24
Replies: 2
Views: 523
Posted By jetski67890
I have only left 60 ground based vehicles left...

I have only left 60 ground based vehicles left for rpg for damascus - can you du such lobbies and how much would that be?
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.