Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Severen
Forum: Archlord 12/06/2010, 15:49
Replies: 33
Views: 3,242
Posted By Severen
Man stop the bullshitting about who stole from...

Man stop the bullshitting about who stole from whom and what privat server is better.
Let the players decide on what server they wanna play and which they like better.
Right now this discussion is...
Forum: Archlord 12/03/2010, 00:08
Replies: 144
Views: 13,971
Posted By Severen
website still down

well i checked today and the website is still downa nd no client fopr download.............
Forum: Archlord 11/04/2010, 23:42
Replies: 56
Views: 5,993
Posted By Severen
Thanx

I pressed thanx button already, ok its pre-era Webzen AL but theserver gives rly great xp and drops and you can buy lens stones for in game gold in the major Towns, its rly great guys
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/24/2009, 18:53
Replies: 3
Views: 3,105
Posted By Severen
Exteel hacks?

Hi I found a game named Exteel, its like ego-shooter + Rpg, I saw some dudes playing now with hacks for speed and energie, I searched the web but was unable to find the hacks or hack-engines they...
Forum: Archlord 11/13/2007, 02:30
Replies: 102
Views: 18,855
Posted By Severen
ONLY DO THIS WHEN YOU HAVE ACCES TO INTERNET CAFE...

ONLY DO THIS WHEN YOU HAVE ACCES TO INTERNET CAFE else it will be traceable and you will get cought and accounts involved might get banned
Forum: Archlord 11/13/2007, 02:27
Replies: 102
Views: 18,855
Posted By Severen
Ahh.. Ok people all you need to do is set up a...

Ahh.. Ok people all you need to do is set up a new dummy account for Archlord, go into chantra shop and enter COG account and set up new payment method with click and buy using EXISTING bank account,...
Forum: Archlord 11/13/2007, 02:13
Replies: 7
Views: 1,151
Posted By Severen
OK I am seriously interested... but what server...

OK I am seriously interested... but what server is this char on??? I play mainly on evengarda and Gaiahon, and I am not really interested on Brumhart chars.. so what Server is this char on??
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.