"Defence Ring" +5% physical resistance
Can be mailed to me and it doubles the effects
Worth $300+ as i play on Gaiahon so they are worth more then the ones on Brumhart
Again, serious offers only, Please do not send me PMs saying you ONLY want to buy this account if you can get on it for 5 minutes to dupe the gold (Burn91). Lol.
OK I am seriously interested... but what server is this char on??? I play mainly on evengarda and Gaiahon, and I am not really interested on Brumhart chars.. so what Server is this char on??
WTT Guild Wars Account for WoW Account, Last Chaos Account, or Rappelz Account 07/03/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies Well pretty much I remembered I had a guild wars account that I haven't used in 2 years.
It's been a while so I really dont remember what this stuff is called =P
The account has:
Level 20 Warrior/Ranger
He has Razorstone axe
The Gladiator armor all dyed gold don't know what it's called though
Purple Eternal Shield
7k gold
Mt2 Lv 79 Körper/Nostale Trick & Account/ Dragonica 56Und 49 Account/Steam Account 04/17/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 14 Replies Hallo Liebes EpvP Team/User,
Ich verkaufe einn Nostale Account(S1),Mt2 Account(Hyperion),Nostale MiniGame Trick(Belohnt without Play),Und einen Dragonica Account Perfeckt PVP Mit SAU VIEL CS und Hammer Eq(Richtig viel Ausweichen)und einen Steam Account mit Lfd2 und Css
Metin2 Hyperion Lv 79 KörperKrieger:
Lv 79(77%)
DGP+8 Schutz+4 Hast+3 Ausweichen+3
Vollmondschwert+9 31 Dss -19 fks Todes und Durchbruch+3
Vollmondschwert+9 -11 Dss 17 Fks Krieger und Wiederkehr+3