Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Anssus
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/02/2013, 17:25
Replies: 0
Views: 284
Posted By Anssus
help error starting the client LeonServerfiles

HI I leave a picture of the error that I get on the client, to start, I do not edit anything in the locale just edit root and I get this error thanks before hand

pd : above I asked archiv .dll...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/02/2013, 17:16
Replies: 2
Views: 305
Posted By Anssus
help error starting the client LeonServerfiles

HI I leave a picture of the error that I get on the client, to start, I do not edit anything in the locale just edit root and I get this error thanks before hand

pd : above I asked archiv .dll
...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/07/2013, 17:58
Replies: 2
Views: 358
Posted By Anssus
help! recommend a server files

Hi I'm looking for a server files fulles, With various systems and be good please! thanks from now. various protection
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/28/2013, 22:46
Replies: 5
Views: 625
Posted By Anssus
Hi and add you to skype, the truth that there is...

Hi and add you to skype, the truth that there is no way to make the game up to level 250 or 255 please help me.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/28/2013, 22:31
Replies: 5
Views: 625
Posted By Anssus
Hello implementiert die diff alles wieder und das...

Hello implementiert die diff alles wieder und das Spiel nicht funktioniert, noch auf 120 max Stufe, bitte helfen
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/28/2013, 22:10
Replies: 5
Views: 625
Posted By Anssus
Hallo bitte ich brauche DIFF LEVEL GAME FOR 255 oder 250 FÜR GAME OF FILES RANCOROSO

Hallo Ich brauche die Ebene diff für 250 oder 255 Dateien Rancoroso, 2089M Das Spiel ist die Version, Sonde mit einem Unterschied von 2089 Spiel und nicht alleine gehen: (bitte danke ab jetzt Sldos!:)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 05/24/2013, 18:09
Replies: 56
Views: 24,653
Posted By Anssus
hi, this is the system time or only are the...

hi, this is the system time or only are the images and please as colocoa this, thanks from now!
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.