Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jayka35
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 07/01/2013, 10:21
Replies: 0
Views: 222
Posted By jayka35
Troll Hunter FEENIX account

Hello, I'm selling my last account since I stopped playing about a year ago.

It's a Troll Hunter on Warsong server Feenix really neatly geared. Good for PvP and PvE aswell.

8/8 Dragonstalker...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 06/13/2013, 23:33
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
Added you.

Added you.
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 06/11/2013, 13:55
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
Sorry I was away these days. I've added you on...

Sorry I was away these days. I've added you on skype.
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 06/06/2013, 20:27
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
/push

/push
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 06/02/2013, 16:15
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
/push hunter and mage still up for sale! Both...

/push hunter and mage still up for sale! Both sick!
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 05/30/2013, 12:01
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
Nope I was just sleeping. Guess you are from the...

Nope I was just sleeping. Guess you are from the US and I'm from Europe. :)
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 05/29/2013, 23:59
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
/push Still a great mage and hunter...

/push


Still a great mage and hunter awaits to be sold!
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 05/25/2013, 16:07
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
added!

added!
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 05/21/2013, 11:33
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
/push

/push
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 05/16/2013, 14:07
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
pm'ed

pm'ed
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 05/15/2013, 19:23
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
/push

/push
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 05/05/2013, 12:10
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
pm'ed

pm'ed
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 05/03/2013, 11:21
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
/push

/push
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 05/01/2013, 18:41
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
gogo! great mage and hunter added also

gogo! great mage and hunter added also
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 04/29/2013, 22:28
Replies: 1
Views: 250
Posted By jayka35
[EU]One of a kind WoW ret Paladin

Selling one of a kind wow retail account with unique not obtainable items and mounts. Old retail account with more than 300 days played on a one character.
A 90 lvl retribution paladin that is...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 04/29/2013, 20:24
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
bump, sick geared warrior added

bump, sick geared warrior added
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 04/22/2013, 10:01
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
Only one account have been sold, bump

Only one account have been sold, bump
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 04/21/2013, 11:07
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
Added new account :)

Added new account :)
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 04/20/2013, 00:37
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
Account #4 sold. :)

Account #4 sold. :)
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 04/18/2013, 19:09
Replies: 29
Views: 6,300
Posted By jayka35
Feenix WoW accounts

Hello epvpers! I'd like to sell my Feenix WoW accounts since I've stopped playing due to very busy working schedules. Also I'll be adding in real life friends account when they will be providing me...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.