Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 87
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 000chuy000
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/05/2018, 00:32
Replies: 7
Views: 1,020
Posted By 000chuy000
Does it have the top 500 beta summoner icon? I'll...

Does it have the top 500 beta summoner icon? I'll buy it if u do.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/16/2018, 19:36
Replies: 10
Views: 414
Posted By 000chuy000
$15 if its on NA

$15 if its on NA
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/15/2018, 03:10
Replies: 6
Views: 336
Posted By 000chuy000
.

.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/12/2018, 03:41
Replies: 6
Views: 336
Posted By 000chuy000
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/09/2018, 08:20
Replies: 6
Views: 336
Posted By 000chuy000
bumping for potential sellers

bumping for potential sellers
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/02/2018, 17:48
Replies: 6
Views: 336
Posted By 000chuy000
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/28/2018, 23:32
Replies: 2
Views: 265
Posted By 000chuy000
Damn, if it was on NA, i'd buy it from ya. Let...

Damn, if it was on NA, i'd buy it from ya. Let me know if you have any NA names for sale.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/26/2018, 04:09
Replies: 6
Views: 336
Posted By 000chuy000
[NA] Looking for good summoner names or club tags

PM me or post your list below if you have any good summoner names or club tags.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/10/2016, 05:45
Replies: 3
Views: 415
Posted By 000chuy000
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/08/2016, 22:35
Replies: 102
Views: 5,676
Posted By 000chuy000
Level 1-30? Pm me

Level 1-30? Pm me
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/08/2016, 22:28
Replies: 3
Views: 415
Posted By 000chuy000
(Eune) Fresh Lvl 1 acc with PAX Sivir and more

Account is originally owned. Very old account, 2013-14. I have these skins in this account because I redeemed codes from promotional cards that can be redeemed in separate servers so I made a smurf...
Forum: Steam Trading 04/29/2016, 00:27
Replies: 10
Views: 489
Posted By 000chuy000
Have Hitman 2016 key for steam Selling for 20$ ...

Have Hitman 2016 key for steam
Selling for 20$
Paypal only =/

heres my thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Steam Trading 04/29/2016, 00:15
Replies: 1
Views: 322
Posted By 000chuy000
Bump, still selling. need to get rid of it so I...

Bump, still selling. need to get rid of it so I can server transfer my league account lol
Forum: Trading 04/28/2016, 01:18
Replies: 43
Views: 7,797
Posted By 000chuy000
I have $5 amazon gift card, I want paypal. Add me...

I have $5 amazon gift card, I want paypal. Add me on skype: chuychuy95
thx
Forum: Steam Trading 04/27/2016, 01:35
Replies: 1
Views: 322
Posted By 000chuy000
Hitman 2016 | Steam PC key

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Got a Hitman 2016 code from buying a graphics card promotion from AMD.
$20 paypal
post in this thread before you add me...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 11/27/2015, 22:01
Replies: 324
Views: 23,551
Posted By 000chuy000
You accepted my friend request but you're not...

You accepted my friend request but you're not replying.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 11/21/2015, 20:03
Replies: 290
Views: 30,087
Posted By 000chuy000
Got a P90 Asiimov mw. Easy trade, no hassle.

Got a P90 Asiimov mw. Easy trade, no hassle.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/05/2015, 23:46
Replies: 2
Views: 255
Posted By 000chuy000
Bump. Still have 5k rp. Mystery gift, icons,...

Bump. Still have 5k rp. Mystery gift, icons, skins, whatever you want
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/03/2015, 02:02
Replies: 2
Views: 255
Posted By 000chuy000
Bump

Bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/01/2015, 03:37
Replies: 2
Views: 255
Posted By 000chuy000
[H] RP [W] CSGO Skins

I bearly play league now and I want to trade my excess 5000 rp for your shittiest knife. Pm me your trade link so I could look through your inventory.
NA server btw
Forum: e*pvp News - EN 04/03/2015, 22:35
Replies: 53
Views: 21,240
Posted By 000chuy000
By any chance, would there be an NA tournament...

By any chance, would there be an NA tournament any soon? I know that that majority of users here are Europe based so I understand.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/27/2015, 22:37
Replies: 413
Views: 34,592
Posted By 000chuy000
Hi I have a question, will your main account be...

Hi I have a question, will your main account be affected in any ways if I buy a smurf account. Just in case my smurf gets banned, will my main also be banned? Im trying to be safe :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/14/2015, 20:55
Replies: 102
Views: 3,836
Posted By 000chuy000
10-30 how much will it cost? :)

10-30 how much will it cost? :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/14/2015, 20:37
Replies: 8
Views: 612
Posted By 000chuy000
you need to get a vouch. $5 is still alot for...

you need to get a vouch. $5 is still alot for most of us. -1 rating from recent tbm
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/14/2015, 20:27
Replies: 3
Views: 194
Posted By 000chuy000
Uhmm, I believe the price you put up is way too...

Uhmm, I believe the price you put up is way too high. Heres a tip: go to ebay, they sell codes for $5 :)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 87

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.