Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 73
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: thekiller258
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/26/2018, 20:54
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
A super duper cracked version right after a major...

A super duper cracked version right after a major patch, I can't wait for people to start complaining of being hacked and all their kinah stolen.
Forum: Aion 10/03/2018, 17:15
Replies: 2,625
Views: 651,858
Posted By thekiller258
Hi Paraly, I wonder if there's a chance for the...

Hi Paraly, I wonder if there's a chance for the Linkgate Foundry script to be released for this event, I know somebody made one already, but I never had the chance to ask for it.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/18/2018, 20:02
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
Tutorial for kromede event script was added to...

Tutorial for kromede event script was added to the main topic, and also the latest version (1.04) :)
Forum: Aion 08/29/2018, 20:49
Replies: 2,625
Views: 651,858
Posted By thekiller258
Hi Paraly, are there any plans for a script for...

Hi Paraly, are there any plans for a script for the new Alchemy event?.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/25/2018, 20:40
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
That would be more than enough :) I know...

That would be more than enough :)

I know the on top flag is useful for many applications, but it tends to be pretty aggresive with the rest of windows programs. I'm looking forward that new...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/25/2018, 20:29
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
Are there any chances to fix that? :(

Are there any chances to fix that? :(
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/25/2018, 19:00
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
That's one awesome alternative, thank you Paraly...

That's one awesome alternative, thank you Paraly :)


Paraly, I would like to suggest something. I noticed Vanilla's interface has something like "Always on top" active, this normally interferes...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/01/2018, 15:37
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
Hi Paraly, I've been trying to open 3+ clients...

Hi Paraly, I've been trying to open 3+ clients for quite a while, and I always get this message:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I used the method 1 and it didnt worked, gave me the CAN...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/28/2018, 07:23
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
Hi Paraly, I tried to run the AionLauncher but I...

Hi Paraly, I tried to run the AionLauncher but I also got the "Run this program WITHOUT admin rights" error. I tried to run it with double click, also with admin rights, and with different...
Forum: Joining e*pvp 06/04/2018, 03:19
Replies: 26
Views: 4,300
Posted By thekiller258
I agree Paraly is the right person to take care...

I agree Paraly is the right person to take care of the Aion section as a Moderator. It's being a year since I started being more active on this forum and I have witnessed his outstanding dedication...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2018, 03:11
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
Awesome update on the acc manager, it's nice to...

Awesome update on the acc manager, it's nice to have more awareness about all the characters, ty Paraly :)
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/03/2018, 22:48
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
I won't even quote the thing. All I will say is...

I won't even quote the thing. All I will say is that I doubt any player with a minimum of common sense would risk their accounts + personal information by using some new fishy tool that's not even...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2018, 22:00
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
Lol, actually servers have been online for the...

Lol, actually servers have been online for the past 30 minutes. I think the attack stopped :D
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2018, 18:20
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
Hello, if you tried to use Vanilla a few minutes...

Hello, if you tried to use Vanilla a few minutes (or for the past 3 hours) ago then its probably not working because Vanilla server is currently experiencing issues. This is not something common, but...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/25/2018, 14:00
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
Ahhh, I thought that issue was normal. I just...

Ahhh, I thought that issue was normal. I just waited until a client finished loading before clicking login again. Omg, it's going to be awesome when you fix it Paraly, thank you! :D

PD: The bypass...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/21/2018, 17:22
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
WOW... I always wanted a way to do this. I'm...

WOW... I always wanted a way to do this. I'm surprised by how fast you started using the new Paraboxie to get the best of it :D

I would love to have an option to save different profiles on it, so...
Forum: Aion 05/21/2018, 06:07
Replies: 2,625
Views: 651,858
Posted By thekiller258
It is. I have been doing kromede runs for the...

It is. I have been doing kromede runs for the past 9 days and getting S rank x 3 with 25 - 30 seconds left on the timer. It all depends on how good you are pulling monster into your sorcerer / glad...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/17/2018, 06:17
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
Kromede script was updated to work with latest...

Kromede script was updated to work with latest patch.
Paraly, please update the short script bundle when you have time :)



The sendlog issue is proper from the Aion client and Kromede event...
Forum: Aion 05/14/2018, 14:27
Replies: 2,625
Views: 651,858
Posted By thekiller258
Sometimes you gotta press "Delete" twice, then...

Sometimes you gotta press "Delete" twice, then you will see the code running in the script editor, after that it will run automatically to the first boss.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/10/2018, 01:14
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
Hi Paraly, I noticed they made a change in...

Hi Paraly, I noticed they made a change in xingcode in today's patch:

XIGNCODE3 will be updated to address incompatibility issues with the latest version of Windows 10.

Also, I saw there's a...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/08/2018, 08:32
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
That snipet is awesome :D, I just got the real...

That snipet is awesome :D, I just got the real ID's of these monsters, it was 65527, so for a target I can use

MemWrite=%AddrTargetID,65528,WORD;

In case I want to make some conditionals using...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/07/2018, 12:18
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
Yeah, I used the client without sandboxie and it...

Yeah, I used the client without sandboxie and it started to work again.

Paraly, is there a way to target a monster by using its ID?, I'm trying to target a monster inside an instance, the name is...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/07/2018, 11:51
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
No, it's not inside the root folder :S, also I'm...

No, it's not inside the root folder :S, also I'm using sandboxie idk if it has something to do with these files being stored somewhere else.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/07/2018, 08:03
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
Thank you Paraly, that works really good :). By...

Thank you Paraly, that works really good :). By the way, I'm trying to implement the SearchChatLog in a script but it seems it stopped working after the last Aion patch.



#IF=%FirstTime,;...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/07/2018, 00:00
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,882
Posted By thekiller258
Hi paraly, is there any command avaliable to...

Hi paraly, is there any command avaliable to recognize if a monster has been targeted with #1 #2 #3?, like IF Branding= 1 then... I could really use something like that :D.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 73

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.