Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Csuborka
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/27/2015, 20:06
Replies: 0
Views: 376
Posted By Csuborka
CHEAP ACCOUNTS CLICK HERE!!DIAMOND - UNRANKED

Hello!

I'm going to sell my account since I don't have that much time to play on all.

For screenshots please contact with me!

#1 Account
-Last season DIAMOND
-0 Match played in this...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/27/2014, 22:44
Replies: 14
[Buying] Unranked EU Acc
Views: 607
Posted By Csuborka
if you are interested in boosting my account from...

if you are interested in boosting my account from plat 5 to diamond 5 I can give you an unranked account on eune.

skype: pajesz9
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/04/2014, 19:49
Replies: 0
Views: 194
Posted By Csuborka
EUNE PLAT 96CHAMP 16RUNE PAGE 99SKIN

Hello guys

I'm going to sell my account.

I'm not going first since I'm trusted, and we can do by middleman also.

You can contact with me on skype or on facebook:
skype: norbert9607...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/07/2014, 08:50
Replies: 0
Views: 236
Posted By Csuborka
Gold 5 EUNE account!

Hello!

I selling my smurf gold 5 account for rp upload/money or trading to other account if you have good offer enough.

Everything about the account:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Contact:...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/27/2014, 17:28
Replies: 4
Views: 377
Posted By Csuborka
20euro for the bronze one?

20euro for the bronze one?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/27/2014, 17:23
Replies: 2
Views: 553
Posted By Csuborka
i can only offer 10euro as it's bronze5 if noone...

i can only offer 10euro as it's bronze5 if noone offers better pm me
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/27/2014, 17:18
Replies: 9
Views: 510
Posted By Csuborka
10euro paypal if its west

10euro paypal if its west
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/25/2014, 19:09
Replies: 8
Views: 503
Posted By Csuborka
20euro?

20euro?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/23/2014, 21:31
Replies: 34
[Selling] Account Store
Views: 1,661
Posted By Csuborka
Hey, I'm interested in these: 9th -...

Hey,

I'm interested in these:

9th - Account on EU East, 41 Champions - 2 Rune pages - 15 Skins - Silver 3.

10th - Account on EU West - 86 Champions - 4 Rune pages - 17 Skins - Bronze 1.
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/23/2014, 21:26
Replies: 9
Views: 660
Posted By Csuborka
hey there, how much do you want for the acc?

hey there,
how much do you want for the acc?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/21/2014, 20:49
Replies: 6
[Selling] Selling bronze acc
Views: 370
Posted By Csuborka
how much do you want for it?

how much do you want for it?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/24/2013, 16:44
Replies: 0
Views: 232
Posted By Csuborka
GOLD 4 SMURF ACCOUNT SELLING EUW

Hey guys!

I'm selling my gold 4 smurf account.

Champions:...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/12/2013, 20:09
Replies: 5
[Trading] Trade
Views: 332
Posted By Csuborka
+1 really trusted trader

+1 really trusted trader
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/08/2013, 12:52
Replies: 1
Views: 245
Posted By Csuborka
EUW GOLD 5 ACCOUNT LOT OF SKINS / RUNE PAGES

Hello!

I selling my account.
Its atm in Gold V (EUW).

Champions/skins:

Aatrox
Ahri - Foxfire Ahri
Akali - Blood Moon Akali
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/19/2013, 04:21
Replies: 7
Views: 416
Posted By Csuborka
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/18/2013, 02:24
Replies: 7
Views: 416
Posted By Csuborka
offer me on skype. bump

offer me on skype. bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/13/2013, 06:00
Replies: 7
Views: 416
Posted By Csuborka
bump bump

bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/12/2013, 01:02
Replies: 7
Views: 416
Posted By Csuborka
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/10/2013, 18:56
Replies: 7
Views: 416
Posted By Csuborka
added

added
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/09/2013, 19:55
Replies: 7
Views: 416
Posted By Csuborka
EUW GOLD IV ACCOUNT!

Hey Guys!

UPDATE: 15EURO

I'm gonna sell my account for a really cheap price.
The account is in Gold IV.
60champs 3skin.
Some screenshots of the account:
- Champions#1...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/31/2013, 21:47
Replies: 7
Views: 426
Posted By Csuborka
I cannot get you on skype, maybe It's my...

I cannot get you on skype, maybe It's my computer(the problem) I'll reinstall my skype.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/29/2013, 18:08
Replies: 7
Views: 426
Posted By Csuborka
Ok.

Ok.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/25/2013, 19:08
Replies: 7
Views: 426
Posted By Csuborka
Is it still available?

Is it still available?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/01/2013, 00:07
Replies: 2
Views: 297
Posted By Csuborka
offer me a price:)

offer me a price:)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/31/2013, 23:17
Replies: 17
Views: 768
Posted By Csuborka
s2 Platinum s3 Platinum IV. 100champ 70skin...

s2 Platinum s3 Platinum IV. 100champ 70skin 11rune page contact me skype: csbalint90
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.