Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD 4 SMURF ACCOUNT SELLING EUW

Discussion on GOLD 4 SMURF ACCOUNT SELLING EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GOLD 4 SMURF ACCOUNT SELLING EUW

Hey guys!

I'm selling my gold 4 smurf account.

Champions:
Aatrox,Akali,Anivia,Ashe,Blitzcrank,Caitlyn,Corki, Dr.Mundo,Elise,Fizz,Gangplank,Heimerdinger,Jax,Kar thus,Kassadin,Katarina,Kayle,Kha'Zix,Master Yi,Morgana,Pantheon,Riven,Shaco,Singed,Sion,Sivir, Soraka,Taric,Twisted Fate,Twitch,Zed.
Skins:
Officer Caitlyn, Atlantean Fizz

Runes: simple ad,ap runes

15euro paypal. skype: norbert9607

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling my smurf gold 5.
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, i just wanna sell my smurf account and probably my main one if i get a nice offer, im gona quit lol since im playing dota 2 much more. The smurf is gold 5 just got gold for the rewards, the account has 32 champs i attached an image with those champs, and it also have 3 skins riven carmesi, rumble, tf mosketeer and white veigar i think. My main account is gold 2 has all champs and like 70 skins, i will only sell my main if i get a nice offer, the only one is for sale is the smurff. ...
[Selling] selling gold I account smurf
11/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
gold I smurf i can boost it to plat in 2 hours the account is on promotion legendary noc skin eternun noc blight crystal varus blood fury renek add me skype davidgoncalves21
[Selling] Selling EUW GOLD V smurf account
11/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://s21.postimg.org/khexufzz9/Screen1.png This is a brand new GOLD V EUW account created especially to climb fast the divisions. It has very high Match Making Rating (MMR) because it has few games played in ranked and almost all of them won. This mean that you will be placed only with good players in game and you will be able to skip divisions. Outstanding Kill/Death/Assist (K/D/A) ratio of 12.4/4.1/9.3! This account contains a basic set of runes and 17 champions.
[Selling] selling euw gold V smurf
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi. I would like to sell my gold5 euwest smurf account. Informations: - 19 champions - 2 runepages with ad and ap runes - 4 skins -Payment with PSC Contact: david1994skype
[Selling] selling my smurf!gold account
04/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi guys! some info: season 2 gold never got banned 997 normals 13 pag runes 60-70 skins 3 legendary and 1 pulsfire ezreal original e-mail ONLY with middleman or if u are very trusted