Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: selocanf
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/18/2013, 18:13
Replies: 12
Views: 762
Posted By selocanf
I love my turkısh no german :D

I love my turkısh no german :D
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/18/2013, 18:07
Replies: 12
Views: 762
Posted By selocanf
noo !! baby you translate

noo !! baby you translate
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/18/2013, 17:28
Replies: 12
Views: 762
Posted By selocanf
evet türküm lütfen bunun ıp adresini verimisiniz...

evet türküm lütfen bunun ıp adresini verimisiniz hesabımı çaldı
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/18/2013, 17:18
Replies: 12
Views: 762
Posted By selocanf
arkadaşlar bu hangi şehirde yaşıyor ?

arkadaşlar bu hangi şehirde yaşıyor ?


[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ıp adresi ne modlar
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/18/2013, 17:11
Replies: 18
Views: 1,361
Posted By selocanf
friends that live in the city,

friends that live in the city, which [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Have who finds ip modes

I need to place just out of town
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/11/2013, 16:37
Replies: 20
Views: 1,378
Posted By selocanf
yes I was stupid too large ,thank you to everyone...

yes I was stupid too large ,thank you to everyone to listen to suggestions

How do I delete trojan?
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/11/2013, 13:43
Replies: 20
Views: 1,378
Posted By selocanf
:(

knowing that I had downloaded the trojan file
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/11/2013, 13:37
Replies: 20
Views: 1,378
Posted By selocanf
Angry My account has been stolen

: Mad: This person stole my account, I know that in this forum

stealing emails : [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/01/2013, 16:05
Replies: 31
Views: 4,800
Posted By selocanf
:rtfm::rtfm:: RTFM:: RTFM:: RTFM:: RTFM::...

:rtfm::rtfm:: RTFM:: RTFM:: RTFM:: RTFM:: Pezevenk:: Pezevenk:: Pezevenk:: Rolleyes:
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.