ahahah! all people who havent a license of bot need a crack, but its not easy to make a crack, so please dont post this posts! so please if you havent a license BUY it
Well i try this crack. Now he use for the moment my ibot license.
Well, when he read this user id is 4941821. I go to talk with ibot support too ban from there system. And than i must think about, what i make .
Well i try this crack. Now he use for the moment my ibot license.
Well, when he read this user id is 4941821. I go to talk with ibot support too ban from there system. And than i must think about, what i make .
I will surprise him.
GREAT IDEA BUT WILL IT WORK???AND WHAT SORT OF LICENSE U HAVE,TRIAL?
Well i try this crack. Now he use for the moment my ibot license.
Well, when he read this user id is 4941821. I go to talk with ibot support too ban from there system. And than i must think about, what i make .
I will surprise him.
I just posted it becaouse seanylad posted it,i don't care if something is happening... Ask seanylad for more info.
they are a few cracks going around now for open stealth and ibot because they reset there 48hr usage this allowing some one to take advantage and find a way round the needed licence part of the bot the crack i have seen of the ibot has been modified so that the trial period just continues to refresh its self like it hasnt been used at all i my self down loaded the bot from seany lad and it is working 100% fine for me hope this helps as to how this crack is working they are also crack of open stealth not sure if that one is the same sort of crack but i have posted it up for all to test i have took the liberty of scanning it too and found nothing wrong with it
also cracks and bots them self can show up as false positives on some anti virus software
GREAT IDEA BUT WILL IT WORK???AND WHAT SORT OF LICENSE U HAVE,TRIAL?
I think you have not understand. This only hack your ibot acc. i have ibot license with gg and the scammer use at this moment my acc. but not for long time. And his account... I think about what to do.
pogram ist fake keyloger for your komputer restart your comuter off internet and scan anty virus anty rokit anty keyloger and anty trojan you dowload this file you have problem
pogram ist fake keyloger for your komputer restart your comuter off internet and scan anty virus anty rokit anty keyloger and anty trojan you dowload this file you have problem
no need to be so rude dude!!
i am using the crack at the moment and nothing is wrong with my pc i done full scans and every thing scanned the files them self many times an nothing