Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RGrand
Forum: elite*gold Trading 09/28/2014, 21:10
Replies: 0
Views: 299
Posted By RGrand
Post Buying POE Accounts

Status: 40/20 Accounts. DONE
10$ for each Account

Requirements:
•eMail @ [Only registered and activated users can see links] - [Only registered and activated users can see links]
•Act 2 cruel capable(including gear)
•Beyond

Send me via PM. I'll look...
Forum: Browsergames 11/27/2013, 18:10
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

Compiler Evaluation Expired
rebuilded version uploaded

~RGrand
Forum: Browsergames 11/22/2013, 14:47
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

Update
•Forge of Empire 1.14 swf provided
•Tutorial adjusted

The projekt is still alive.
I have already added a lot more functions to my bot and I am currently
working on a bridge in order to...
Forum: Browsergames 09/20/2013, 19:11
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

I'm sorry. I didn't thought that the bot makes so many problems.
Even if it is a side-product, it should not run so poorly.
I'll put more effort into my work.

I might switch to C#
~RGrand
Forum: Browsergames 09/18/2013, 23:06
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

I have found the error. It has something to do with the registration of jacob.dll.
The next version of my bot will fix it and possibly make the whole library thingy itself.

Troubleshooting the...
Forum: Browsergames 09/14/2013, 18:15
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

@doc_dj88:

Make sure that there is a bot.ini in your folder.
In addition, your path looks strange. Since there is a crossed out W instead of a \
What language do you use on your computer and...
Forum: Browsergames 09/04/2013, 14:55
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

Create a text file and name it "startKryo.bat"
Open it with a texteditor
Add this code into it:

@echo off
KryoBot_FOE.exe
pauseSave it and run it
Now you should be able see the error message...
Forum: Browsergames 09/03/2013, 21:08
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post Update 0.0.5 alpha Changelog: •code...

Update 0.0.5 alpha

Changelog:
•code improved
•fix: city changing (tested but not under all possible circumstances)

Download in first post
~RGrand
Forum: Browsergames 09/02/2013, 14:38
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

I'll check it. The next update should solve it

~RGrand
Forum: Browsergames 09/01/2013, 22:06
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

Thanks for reporting. This should not happen.
The bot closes all windows every loop

does this popup show up while the mouse is moving?

~RGrand
Forum: Browsergames 08/29/2013, 18:45
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

The KryoEngine can't do this yet
I'm still looking for ways of making it independent of mouse and keyboard.
There are some promising projects, but these still need time or are not
compatible to...
Forum: Browsergames 08/29/2013, 17:30
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

You are right. The path to startupm.swf is not correct
The second gap in the Fiddler rule should look like this:
C:\...\KryoBotFOE0.0.4\startupm.swfAfterwards you need to clear Browsercache and...
Forum: Browsergames 08/28/2013, 12:17
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

explain to me what exactly does not work otherwise
I can't help you if you just say it doesn't work

~RGrand
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/28/2013, 00:02
Replies: 499
Views: 47,591
Posted By RGrand
Post re

Super arbeit. Jedoch bekomm ich den selber fehler wie einige andere hier
So schaut das ganze in Eclipse aus:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: %1 ist keine zulässige...
Forum: Browsergames 08/26/2013, 15:21
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post update

Update 0.0.4 alpha

Changelog:
•code improved
•new feature: unit training
•fix: progressive era buildings (not tested)
•flash file adjusted for latest FOE update 1.07

Download in first post...
Forum: Browsergames 08/16/2013, 23:56
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

This Bot operates with mouse controll and image recognition.
Therefore, he is so far safe that he can not be recognized by the server.
But you can do big mistakes as a user such as let him run 24...
Forum: Browsergames 08/14/2013, 02:32
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

I remember that I had such an error before but I am not sure
Make a screenshot and post it here so that I can help you further

~RGrand
Forum: Browsergames 08/13/2013, 22:21
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

The Update is ready to release.
Unfortunately, I'm on vacation and my teamviewer server crashed.
This means that I can only update it when I'm back home.
However, I am trying to find a quicker...
Forum: Browsergames 08/07/2013, 21:29
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

Prepare your city accordingly and send me a screenshot(unmodified size) over PM.

~RGrand
Forum: Browsergames 08/07/2013, 00:22
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

Make sure that the second gap in the rule is referring to an existing file

~RGrand
Forum: Browsergames 08/06/2013, 21:15
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

Make sure hat the game looks like this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

If not:
•Make sure that Fiddler2 is running properly
•Clear BrowserCache (while game is...
Forum: Browsergames 08/06/2013, 12:47
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

Install both runtime components of Microsoft C++ 2010:
•Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
([Only registered and activated users can see links]) •Microsoft Visual...
Forum: Browsergames 08/05/2013, 13:31
Replies: 64
Views: 34,088
Posted By RGrand
Post re

@MAJ Madden:
try to copy the AutoIt folder to desktop before executing.
Yes there will be a self installing version some day.

@astrodog:
Cause:
This behavior may occur if you try to register a...
Forum: General Coding 07/29/2013, 22:38
Replies: 4
Views: 516
Posted By RGrand
Post re

Das liegt an der Benutzerkontensteuerung(UAC) oder daran, dass du über dein Programm nicht genügend Rechte hast.

Starte das Programm mit einem Konto, dass genügend Rechte besitzt:
...
Forum: General Coding 07/29/2013, 18:08
Replies: 1
Views: 489
Posted By RGrand
Post re

@echo off
echo Pick 1,2 or 3
echo 1) Manual Copy
echo 2) Hybrid Copy
echo 3) Automatic Copy
set /p input= Choose:

if %input% == 1 goto manual
if %input% == 2 goto hybrid
if %input% == 3...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.