Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Derparella
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 05/29/2013, 21:14
Replies: 26
Views: 14,824
Posted By Derparella
Where did you get that script?

Where did you get that script?
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 05/14/2013, 00:02
Replies: 25
Views: 1,955
Posted By Derparella
LOL That was after 2 minutes opening one box. How...

LOL That was after 2 minutes opening one box. How long did I stay online? Not even an hour before I ran to Enigma. Your server was wack.

AND when you sign up for WoI Enigma, it states in the ToS...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 05/13/2013, 23:57
Replies: 25
Views: 1,955
Posted By Derparella
I have no idea wtf any of that says because I...

I have no idea wtf any of that says because I don't speak google translate. Either way, this dude came here to cry about his server getting Ddos'd blaming it on someone WHO DIDN'T EVEN DO IT, crying...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 05/13/2013, 23:29
Replies: 25
Views: 1,955
Posted By Derparella
If the people on Enigma wanted to come to your...

If the people on Enigma wanted to come to your server in the first place, they would have. Don't come over to other servers trying to steal players away. It's no ones fault but your own if your...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 05/13/2013, 23:26
Replies: 25
Views: 1,955
Posted By Derparella
Cains_ isn't the owner or a developer of Enigma....

Cains_ isn't the owner or a developer of Enigma. He doesn't get any money from donators nor were any donations made to Enigma in the first place. It was just in open-beta. This dude has no idea what...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 05/13/2013, 23:23
Replies: 25
Views: 1,955
Posted By Derparella
He was justified. You shouldn't come into...

He was justified. You shouldn't come into someones server and spam about a totally different one trying to pull their players away. They made the decision to be there. That's just grime.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/29/2013, 21:25
Replies: 76
Views: 8,345
Posted By Derparella
Server offline everytime I check. Wompwomp.

Server offline everytime I check. Wompwomp.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/27/2013, 16:11
Replies: 78
Views: 22,337
Posted By Derparella
I love it that we are all adults here but we are...

I love it that we are all adults here but we are fighting so hard for a video game.


lulz

VIVA LA BATALLA DE LOS INMORTALES!
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/26/2013, 21:33
Replies: 78
Views: 22,337
Posted By Derparella
Menoz ain't lyin' about the other group because I...

Menoz ain't lyin' about the other group because I am a part of it. I can understand where he is coming from by not wanting to help other groups because he has a lot on his plate as it is. He is...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/18/2013, 17:18
Replies: 6
Views: 2,686
Posted By Derparella
It's gone. Wait about a week and some new ones...

It's gone. Wait about a week and some new ones will be popping up.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/18/2013, 16:29
Replies: 363
Views: 35,724
Posted By Derparella
Who do I call to get my pets back? le...

Who do I call to get my pets back?


le sigh
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/18/2013, 00:27
Replies: 363
Views: 35,724
Posted By Derparella
So now he's back but only running a chinese...

So now he's back but only running a chinese server?!

I can't tell if trololololoing or srs.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/17/2013, 16:21
Replies: 363
Views: 35,724
Posted By Derparella
WAAAAAH WAAAAH Dude should've stuck to...

WAAAAAH WAAAAH

Dude should've stuck to perms. Wasting peoples time.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/16/2013, 22:54
Replies: 363
Views: 35,724
Posted By Derparella
It's better than what we have now.. Which is...

It's better than what we have now.. Which is nothing. All these other servers don't compare to what we had on Evo.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/16/2013, 22:29
Replies: 363
Views: 35,724
Posted By Derparella
If Menoz works on another server, I will follow. ...

If Menoz works on another server, I will follow.


Jus' sayin'.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/16/2013, 21:14
Replies: 363
Views: 35,724
Posted By Derparella
LOL SO ONE LEG GETS KICKED DOWN AND THE WHOLE...

LOL SO ONE LEG GETS KICKED DOWN AND THE WHOLE THING FALLS APART?! If you can't run a server because one guy is gone... I'm not even going to finish the sentence, bro. It's all there for you.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/16/2013, 21:03
Replies: 363
Views: 35,724
Posted By Derparella
You all should hand over the database to someone...

You all should hand over the database to someone competent enough to run a server. If you guys can't do your job, put your heads back up your arses and let's move on with the game without you.
...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/16/2013, 20:16
Replies: 363
Views: 35,724
Posted By Derparella
Apparently he's out of town at the moment. If...

Apparently he's out of town at the moment. If this dude felt so strongly about the server and cared about the characters, he'd be working his cash and prizes off to fix it. If he wanted it up, I'm...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/16/2013, 16:55
Replies: 20
Views: 1,846
Posted By Derparella
I agree here. With no Evo and Revo, there are a...

I agree here. With no Evo and Revo, there are a lot of lost players atm. We need a server that was exactly like those but not run by Shijie. If anyone knows of any, lmk ploxxie.


Shijie sittin'...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/16/2013, 16:18
Replies: 363
Views: 35,724
Posted By Derparella
So all Battle of the Immortal servers are down...

So all Battle of the Immortal servers are down for Shijie... Next best server, anyone? Lol what a fricken' waste of 10 bucks. I could have gotten 8 McChickens and a coke with that.

WoI is down now...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/16/2013, 00:07
Replies: 363
Views: 35,724
Posted By Derparella
Everyone that plays on an illegal server is a...

Everyone that plays on an illegal server is a liar and a thief.

LX players are just like people buying bootlegs and getting pissed because the camera is crooked.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 12/27/2012, 17:55
Replies: 47
Views: 3,658
Posted By Derparella
I've made 5 different chars and used 5 different...

I've made 5 different chars and used 5 different intro IDs. They probably quit since the server sucks so hard. Oh well. Thanks anyways.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 12/27/2012, 17:37
Replies: 47
Views: 3,658
Posted By Derparella
I'm just gunna say after testing out Evolution...

I'm just gunna say after testing out Evolution for a few hours today and a few hours last night that it is horrible. As a "newb" to the server, I asked for help from other players and tried and tried...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 12/26/2012, 23:51
Replies: 47
Views: 3,658
Posted By Derparella
So there really aren't any good private servers I...

So there really aren't any good private servers I take it...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.