Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AZTEC™
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 12/15/2020, 11:58
Replies: 517
Views: 148,482
Posted By AZTEC™
Awesome! has my vouch for sure!

Awesome! has my vouch for sure!
Forum: Artist Trading 08/04/2019, 18:14
Replies: 127
Views: 28,961
Posted By AZTEC™
Sure, feel free to add me on Discord :)

Sure, feel free to add me on Discord :)
Forum: Artist Trading 11/21/2018, 18:41
Replies: 127
Views: 28,961
Posted By AZTEC™
That's fantastic mate, congratulations

That's fantastic mate, congratulations
Forum: Artist Trading 11/21/2018, 16:03
Replies: 127
Views: 28,961
Posted By AZTEC™
I think there was a lot of miscommunication due...

I think there was a lot of miscommunication due to the fact that I do not speak German, and I am not certain that the Skype translator you had us use effectively did anything to resolve that.

You...
Forum: Artist Trading 10/04/2018, 18:11
Replies: 3
[Buying] Twitch Alert GIF
Views: 553
Posted By AZTEC™
If you're still having trouble finding someone to...

If you're still having trouble finding someone to get this done, feel free to send me a message :)
Forum: Artist Trading 04/09/2018, 21:57
Replies: 127
Views: 28,961
Posted By AZTEC™
Update: I now run Discord as my primary...

Update:

I now run Discord as my primary means of communication (no longer Skype as there have been issues with repeated attempts to take down my account). The Skype is still available, but Discord...
Forum: Artist Trading 01/19/2018, 01:21
Replies: 9
[Buying] Thread Design
Views: 517
Posted By AZTEC™
Hey, If you're still looking, feel free to...

Hey,

If you're still looking, feel free to check out my thread Here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or by clicking on my...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/12/2018, 18:02
Replies: 582
Views: 170,012
Posted By AZTEC™
Just got another skin successfully again! Thanks...

Just got another skin successfully again! Thanks for the awesome service as always
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/19/2017, 21:45
Replies: 582
Views: 170,012
Posted By AZTEC™
Just got Kayn + Omega Squad Teemo! Awesome guy :D

Just got Kayn + Omega Squad Teemo! Awesome guy :D
Forum: Artist Trading 11/29/2017, 20:19
Replies: 5
[Buying] Zelda Link Bild
Views: 401
Posted By AZTEC™
How large would you need the print to be?

How large would you need the print to be?
Forum: e*pvp News - EN 10/19/2017, 09:49
Replies: 68
Views: 18,889
Posted By AZTEC™
Fantastic, might be enough to encourage me to...

Fantastic, might be enough to encourage me to start up my shop again
Forum: Artist Trading 04/27/2017, 10:53
Replies: 6
Views: 809
Posted By AZTEC™
I made this design for TheCrucible a long time...

I made this design for TheCrucible a long time ago (The thread design):

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

and he can confirm that.
...
Forum: Overwatch Trading 03/25/2017, 12:01
Replies: 4
Views: 529
Posted By AZTEC™
Great & reliable booster, can carry with ease!

Great & reliable booster, can carry with ease!
Forum: Artist Trading 02/14/2017, 15:37
Replies: 127
Views: 28,961
Posted By AZTEC™
I am now back - was on a small break :) ...

I am now back - was on a small break :)

Taking new orders again
Forum: Artist Trading 02/07/2017, 21:57
Replies: 6
Views: 468
Posted By AZTEC™
Add me on Skype if you still need assistance & I...

Add me on Skype if you still need assistance & I would be more than happy to help :)
Forum: Artist Trading 02/02/2017, 22:17
Replies: 1
Views: 406
Posted By AZTEC™
Added on Skype

Added on Skype
Forum: elite*gold Trading 01/26/2017, 18:39
Replies: 5
Views: 347
Posted By AZTEC™
Found buyer, thanks :)

Found buyer, thanks :)
Forum: elite*gold Trading 01/26/2017, 18:36
Replies: 5
Views: 347
Posted By AZTEC™
Red face Selling 1000 e*gold for PP

As the title says I would like to trade 1000 e*gold for PP (must be F&F) at a rate of 165.
Forum: Artist Trading 01/17/2017, 00:28
Replies: 127
Views: 28,961
Posted By AZTEC™
Looks like a bunch of random forum members...

Looks like a bunch of random forum members (obviously not my awesome clients) managed to get me down to a 4-star :) ... well done folks! I hope that accomplished something for you.

The work...
Forum: Artist Trading 01/14/2017, 14:00
Replies: 1
Views: 288
Posted By AZTEC™
Added on Skype

Added on Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/08/2017, 16:05
Replies: 52
Views: 4,242
Posted By AZTEC™
Great guy & a very fast trader. Recommended ++

Great guy & a very fast trader. Recommended ++
Forum: Artist Trading 01/07/2017, 23:06
Replies: 6
Views: 636
Posted By AZTEC™
Hey :) .. Feel free to add me if you still need...

Hey :) .. Feel free to add me if you still need assistance. You can click my signature to access my thread or message me on Skype (dfolucinda)
Forum: Artist Trading 12/23/2016, 12:29
Replies: 12
Views: 685
Posted By AZTEC™
If you still need help, feel free to PM me or...

If you still need help, feel free to PM me or send me a message on Skype (dfolucinda)
Forum: Artist Trading 12/17/2016, 10:42
Replies: 1
Views: 296
Posted By AZTEC™
Sure, I can take care of that for you. You can...

Sure, I can take care of that for you. You can click my sig to check out my references or click HERE...
Forum: Artist Trading 12/10/2016, 09:03
Replies: 3
Views: 293
Posted By AZTEC™
Let me know if you still need help. ...

Let me know if you still need help.

Skype:dfolucinda
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.