Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: epvpschrott
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 11/27/2012, 14:20
Replies: 19
Views: 1,609
Posted By epvpschrott
I accept defeat here :handsdown: Still, the...

I accept defeat here :handsdown:

Still, the tone around here is awful and after reading a dozen of threads I became angry too.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 11/26/2012, 16:17
Replies: 19
Views: 1,609
Posted By epvpschrott
You don't get it, do you? I'm not saying...

You don't get it, do you?

I'm not saying "plz help the noobs" - I said, if it actually annoys you to see noob-threads pop up every day you could do something about it.

But with an elitist...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 11/26/2012, 12:14
Replies: 19
Views: 1,609
Posted By epvpschrott
I agree with your post on several levels. ...

I agree with your post on several levels.

Still I wouldn't call it spoon feeding. It doesn't take more time or effort to post a link instead of a witty insult. You don't even have to post at all....
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 11/25/2012, 16:05
Replies: 19
Views: 1,609
Posted By epvpschrott
I was trying save time. I'm reading this...

I was trying save time.

I'm reading this forum for quite a while now and I must say this is a pretty hostile place with ultimately retarded people.

Why do you even participate in this forum if...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 11/24/2012, 17:17
Replies: 19
Views: 1,609
Posted By epvpschrott
[LF] character experiment pserver

Hey there,

I was wondering if one of you guys has a pserver up and running that is targeted towards character testing.

Something that can get you to master class real fast, has all soulstones,...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 11/24/2012, 15:46
Replies: 140
Views: 36,675
Posted By epvpschrott
Am I assuming correctly that I won't get this to...

Am I assuming correctly that I won't get this to work if I have a 32bit operating system?
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.