Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ameerakram
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 10/06/2020, 00:48
Replies: 30
Views: 25,295
Posted By ameerakram
I get this error whenever I try to open the...

I get this error whenever I try to open the macros [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/28/2016, 11:35
Replies: 1
Views: 852
Posted By ameerakram
(HELP) dragon soul

Hello, I created a new pserver yesterday but there's one problem..
The players can not put a katana soul P7 in the epic ninja's weapon, How do I fix that please??
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/18/2016, 13:00
Replies: 2
Views: 652
Posted By ameerakram
Yes EDIT: you can check it yourself, IP:...

Yes

EDIT: you can check it yourself, IP: 54.191.131.21
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/18/2016, 12:53
Replies: 2
Views: 652
Posted By ameerakram
Help is needed

So hello.. I made a conquer online private server today patch 6130 I guess...
Well, when I tried it on my PC it worked fine so I bought a VPS for it, I installed everything on the VPS and runned...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 04/11/2016, 08:59
Replies: 208
Views: 108,150
Posted By ameerakram
Does it work untill now?

Does it work untill now?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/13/2016, 21:25
Replies: 60
Views: 10,355
Posted By ameerakram
Does it still work ?

Does it still work ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/05/2016, 23:29
Replies: 246
Views: 65,993
Posted By ameerakram
Do I get XP ?

Do I get XP ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/27/2016, 21:55
Replies: 180
Views: 21,176
Posted By ameerakram
Why does it contain a malware ? EDIT : It...

Why does it contain a malware ?

EDIT : It always says "Wrong credentials!"
Forum: S4 League Trading 01/12/2016, 21:37
Replies: 85
Views: 10,550
Posted By ameerakram
Some people says that I get LEVEL 75 and LEVEL 80...

Some people says that I get LEVEL 75 and LEVEL 80 rewards by this hack, but I don't get the other level's rewards, is that true ?
Or I should stop it at 99% and complete the level myself ?
Forum: S4 League 01/12/2016, 21:34
Replies: 16
Views: 1,711
Posted By ameerakram
Does it really work ? So, with the clientless...

Does it really work ?
So, with the clientless farm bot I can get matches ?
Forum: S4 League Trading 01/01/2016, 23:19
Replies: 32
Views: 1,459
Posted By ameerakram
I need one .. skype : ameerxarosai

I need one ..
skype : ameerxarosai
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/27/2015, 15:50
Replies: 585
Views: 171,473
Posted By ameerakram
Does it work with CSGO ?

Does it work with CSGO ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/05/2013, 15:34
Replies: 332
Views: 47,505
Posted By ameerakram
Not Work Win 7 64 bit

Not Work Win 7 64 bit
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/05/2013, 15:13
Replies: 970
Views: 107,547
Posted By ameerakram
Not Work Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Not Work Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/05/2013, 02:58
Replies: 556
Views: 57,868
Posted By ameerakram
i can't change screen ratio so it doesn't work

i can't change screen ratio
so it doesn't work
Forum: S4 League 02/05/2013, 17:38
Replies: 5
Views: 532
Posted By ameerakram
English plz

English plz
Forum: S4 League 02/05/2013, 16:10
Replies: 5
Views: 532
Posted By ameerakram
Plz any one here help me

i have error when i opened the bybass this is the error image
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.