Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: UltraMaximum
Forum: Facebook 11/20/2012, 03:31
Replies: 102
Views: 14,066
Posted By UltraMaximum
This is a short tutorial I wrote up for how to...

This is a short tutorial I wrote up for how to hack BYM using Fiddler2, so you'll need to download Fiddler2. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])


Open Fiddler.

Go to Tools > Fiddler Options...
Forum: Facebook 11/20/2012, 03:27
Replies: 19
Views: 2,431
Posted By UltraMaximum
What got you banned specifically? Was it that...

What got you banned specifically? Was it that random building you built that couldn't be recycled?
Forum: Facebook 11/19/2012, 04:48
Replies: 6
Views: 704
Posted By UltraMaximum
If it doesn't do much to interfere with attacks,...

If it doesn't do much to interfere with attacks, you probably wont get reported.
Forum: Facebook 11/12/2012, 00:03
Replies: 108
Views: 10,528
Posted By UltraMaximum
The Morgs888 hack seems to be working currently.

The Morgs888 hack seems to be working currently.
Forum: Facebook 11/10/2012, 22:16
Replies: 108
Views: 10,528
Posted By UltraMaximum
I'm using the latest version of Fiddler2, the...

I'm using the latest version of Fiddler2, the same problems remain.

EG.

Stuck at the map screen:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Champion health:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Facebook 11/10/2012, 18:56
Replies: 15
Views: 4,620
Posted By UltraMaximum
If this is a new hack made by Morgs888, why...

If this is a new hack made by Morgs888, why didn't Morgs release the hack?
Forum: Facebook 11/10/2012, 18:43
Replies: 108
Views: 10,528
Posted By UltraMaximum
This. Also, my champion seems to be at the...

This.

Also, my champion seems to be at the lowest health when I load BYM, in addition to the map room not opening.
Forum: Facebook 11/10/2012, 09:04
Replies: 108
Views: 10,528
Posted By UltraMaximum
Thanks! Running into one main issue: can't...

Thanks!

Running into one main issue: can't open the map (gets stuck at "Opening Map..." screen indefinitely).
Forum: Facebook 11/09/2012, 23:22
Replies: 108
Views: 10,528
Posted By UltraMaximum
Make sure your Flash and Java are updated. ...

Make sure your Flash and Java are updated.

And make sure Fiddler has "Capture Traffic" checked in the File menu.
Forum: Facebook 11/09/2012, 22:19
Replies: 108
Views: 10,528
Posted By UltraMaximum
Open Fiddler. Go to Tools > Fiddler Options ...

Open Fiddler.

Go to Tools > Fiddler Options
Click on the [Only registered and activated users can see links] tab
Check the following three options:

Capture [Only registered and activated users can see links] CONNECTs
Decrypt [Only registered and activated users can see links] traffic
Ignore Server Certification Errors
Forum: Facebook 11/09/2012, 21:11
Replies: 39
Views: 4,360
Posted By UltraMaximum
Way to bump a thread from August, 2011.

Way to bump a thread from August, 2011.
Forum: Facebook 11/09/2012, 06:03
Replies: 108
Views: 10,528
Posted By UltraMaximum
Alright. And a big thanks to TheMarko for...

Alright.

And a big thanks to TheMarko for working on this.
Forum: Facebook 11/09/2012, 05:43
Replies: 108
Views: 10,528
Posted By UltraMaximum
I'm assuming this hack works with the new updates...

I'm assuming this hack works with the new updates and map room 3?
Forum: Facebook 11/03/2012, 04:56
Replies: 0
Views: 569
Posted By UltraMaximum
Charles: Facebook Login Problems

When I have Charles on, I cannot log in to my facebook account... anyone else have this problem?

Even if I'm already logged in to FB, then turn on Charles and clear cache + refresh, it logs me out...
Forum: Facebook 11/03/2012, 02:38
Replies: 23
Views: 24,638
Posted By UltraMaximum
Charles seems to automatically log me out of...

Charles seems to automatically log me out of facebook, and keep me logged out.

When I try to login, nothing happens (unless I close Charles, of course).
Forum: Facebook 11/03/2012, 01:53
Replies: 30
Views: 22,144
Posted By UltraMaximum
After I open Charles and refresh the page it logs...

After I open Charles and refresh the page it logs me out of facebook and doesn't allow me to log back in (Charles seems to be stopping the login process)...

I just stay stuck at the login page.
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.