Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HOW TO USE CHARLES WEB DEBUGGING PROXY

Discussion on HOW TO USE CHARLES WEB DEBUGGING PROXY within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HOW TO USE CHARLES WEB DEBUGGING PROXY

use all the features.
You will need JAVA to be able to run Charles.

1. After installing Charles, make sure the proxy is recording so just follow these settings in the screenshot.

2. Once Charles is recording, just load your game and you will be able to see the game's url in the Structure Tab.

3. Just clicking on the [+] will expand the url and you can see the activities. I will usually guide you guys to finding the appropriate URLS and Activities so do not worry.

4. As an example, if you have just claimed some coins by executing an action, there are times when you can use Charles to repeat these actions thousands of times and repeatedly gain the coins and exp easily. You can do this by right clicking the activity and selecting 'Repeat Advanced'

5.Fill in the number of Iterations and Concurrency. Iterations means number of rounds you want the activity to be repeated. Concurrency means the number of times that particular activity will be executed at the same time. I would recommend 1000 Iterations and 10 Concurrency most of the time.

6. You can also use Charles to edit certain games databases. The following steps teaches you that!

7. Instead of selecting Repeat Advanced, you can select "Breakpoints" which pauses the game at a certain key point of the loading giving you access to the database.

8. A Breakpoint tab will appear and critical activities will appear. You can click EXECUTE to continue loading or sometimes an "Edit Response" tab will appear and you can change certain values there.

9. The following screenshot shows you some of the important features that I will mention. You can usually edit the database straight from the AMF (Action Message Format). Some of my old cheats used this feature to edit coins, cash, experience, weapons, nearly everything in the database. Developers are getting smarter though and will attempt to block such database editing.

10. Always remember to go back to the Session tab and remove the Breakpoints by right clicking the activity again and selecting 'Breakpoints' Make sure the breakpoint tab is completed executed/canceled away first.

Hope this helps you understand Charles application better. Feel free to ask any questions in the comments.

This my Charles Tutorial for those New user of Charles...

Credits From:PWNTHIS.NET
Thanks
12 Users
Old 05/29/2011, 11:29   #2

I will try this now. thanks
Old 05/29/2011, 12:26   #3

I cant understand the literation and the concurrency. can you please explain it more?
Old 05/29/2011, 14:27   #4

can u give me download link for this thing....
ty.....
(sry for the bad english)
Old 05/29/2011, 14:30   #5

can it use at crome or just for mozilla???
Old 05/30/2011, 03:58   #6

i cant make charles load anything please help i want to use hack pet
Structure tab is in blank.
I tried using Chrome and Firefox

Old 05/30/2011, 05:07   #7

Use Google Chrome if you use Mozila Firefox Charles is not working...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2011, 05:08   #8

I tried using both browser's and i got the same result
Old 05/30/2011, 05:11   #9

Charles is not working in your Computer Install always...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2011, 06:37   #10

yes it is my computer thanks i tried in my other pc it worked
Old 09/08/2011, 12:12   #11

i used charles to multiply gift request on it girl (fb game ) but i cant edit the amount of cash , confidence , energy and fb credit i cant find amf tab i use charles 3.51 please tell me what to do because this game mostly depend on fb credit
Old 09/09/2011, 12:32   #12

how about empire and allies can u give me a example sir
Old 09/09/2011, 13:58   #13

does in ninja saga talent hack using charles is working????if not can you please make one another tp hack using charles permanent..thanks
Old 09/09/2011, 16:02   #14

How to use Charles in Mozilla or in other browser?

If you use Mozilla, usually when you install the version is not compatible now.
its easy, just put your IP Address and Port into your Mozilla network.
Before you setting the port usually Charles use proxy 8888 (correct me if im wrong)
so this is the example:
My IP address is 192.168.2.2 port 8080 (i configured with my own port, see your port or change the setting in charles. "Proxy -> Proxy Setting -> changed whatever you want Unthick Enabled Transparant HTTP"

sorry my english is not good.

If it works, klik thanks please thank you
Old 09/30/2011, 01:53   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebeking View Post
Use Google Chrome if you use Mozila Firefox Charles is not working...
Its working fine for Firefox.. im using firefox7 and its compatible
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread