Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Callum-uk
Forum: Facebook 10/14/2012, 18:37
Replies: 4
Views: 818
Posted By Callum-uk
Cool I think this happens because people are stupid...

I think this happens because people are stupid enough to use them when attacking other players and getting reported right away.

The reason why I made two hacks was so I can destroy any yard...
Forum: Facebook 10/13/2012, 18:58
Replies: 4
Views: 818
Posted By Callum-uk
Smile [possible release] bym .swf

After a dry up of hacks and people wanting money for "elite" bym hacks, I took it upon myself to make my own. I have been In the hacking scene for some time but mostly console games until I got into...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.