Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 06:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[possible release] bym .swf

Discussion on [possible release] bym .swf within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [possible release] bym .swf

After a dry up of hacks and people wanting money for "elite" bym hacks, I took it upon myself to make my own. I have been In the hacking scene for some time but mostly console games until I got into bym.

So far I have added many features that have not seen in any hack so far, Like chaos weapons, cheap and instant build and so on.

What features would you like to see in a bym hack?

Would you want more than one version of the hack, so you can disable hacks when attacking real people that will get you reported if you attack them with them all enabled.
I mean using just drull alone to destroy a main yard is pretty stupid two versions of the hack works better to avoid bans imo.

One version so you can destroy wild tribes fast with cheap takeover costs.
And one with unhacked monsters and champion but super zafs to keep them alive for more inconspicuous attacks.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/13/2012, 21:14   #2

Frank Id like to see hack that doesnt allow people to be stupid but thats ask a lot
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2012, 23:04   #3

Received Thanks: 1,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by enorth View Post
Frank Id like to see hack that doesnt allow people to be stupid but thats ask a lot
Agreed.
It's a hard one, the more safe you try to make the hack, the more people complain about it not having ALL the fancy features.

Then you give them a hack that does everything and the complain about getting banned.

It's really keep everyone happy.

@Callum-uk, i'm sure many here would like to see an updated bym hack. Just keep it simple because it will be abused as usual.
Old 10/14/2012, 18:37   #4

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgs888 View Post
@Callum-uk, i'm sure many here would like to see an updated bym hack. Just keep it simple because it will be abused as usual.
I think this happens because people are stupid enough to use them when attacking other players and getting reported right away.

The reason why I made two hacks was so I can destroy any yard without leaving an attack report behind that would make it obvious.
The speed hack is for farming and taking over wild tribes; and the other one is for attacking outposts and main yards.

I have decided to release them now, well because i'm working on a better .swf with a custom ui hack menu and it's much better.
Old 10/14/2012, 18:48   #5

elite*gold: LOCKED
All features i want are above my Post ill PN you now for sth.