Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: wardog2000
Forum: Browsergames 01/11/2013, 02:40
Replies: 410
Views: 108,082
Posted By wardog2000
I installed OA on a recently formatted PC running...

I installed OA on a recently formatted PC running XP, and when I try to start the server in OGA-Loader, I get the following error:

"Run-time error '5':
Invalid procedure call or argument"

Any...
Forum: Browsergames 10/24/2012, 03:08
Replies: 410
Views: 108,082
Posted By wardog2000
1. Loopback Adapter is installed correctly, as I...

1. Loopback Adapter is installed correctly, as I got the previous version to work prior to this update.

2. All 3 statuses are green.

The noticeable issue appears on the "Settings" tab, as I...
Forum: Browsergames 10/23/2012, 14:59
Replies: 410
Views: 108,082
Posted By wardog2000
Installed 1.3.0, but setting the "Will Expire"...

Installed 1.3.0, but setting the "Will Expire" value to 9999999 does not remove the "Will Expire" timer in OA. I'm back to a 2 Hour Demo.


Also, as far as feature requests go, I would ask for...
Forum: Browsergames 10/15/2012, 03:49
Replies: 410
Views: 108,082
Posted By wardog2000
[QUOTE=stippy;19222569]1. what you see in...

[QUOTE=stippy;19222569]1. what you see in oga-loader at status?
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
is one of these red?

2. is the server reachable?
elitepvpers - play less, get more...
Forum: Browsergames 10/15/2012, 00:02
Replies: 410
Views: 108,082
Posted By wardog2000
Deleted and reinstalled the Loopback Adapter. ...

Deleted and reinstalled the Loopback Adapter.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] results in a "Not Found" / "Broken Link" Error

I was referring to that window, but entering the 12-digit...
Forum: Browsergames 10/14/2012, 17:42
Replies: 410
Views: 108,082
Posted By wardog2000
I followed the instructions and installed the...

I followed the instructions and installed the loopback adapter to the correct ip and subnet nask, but the adapter is not receiving any packets despite trying to send them out.

I see that the...
Forum: Browsergames 10/14/2012, 03:29
Replies: 410
Views: 108,082
Posted By wardog2000
Anyone else unable to get the demo timer to reset...

Anyone else unable to get the demo timer to reset from 2 hours to 5 days? I've "registered" an account and gotten a 5-day serial as per the instructions, but entering the serial in OA does nothing....
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.