Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] OGame Automizer RD v099.123 - [OGA-Loader 1.1]

Discussion on [Release] OGame Automizer RD v099.123 - [OGA-Loader 1.1] within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Release] OGame Automizer RD v099.124 - [OGA-Loader 1.3.1 / OGA-FastLoader 0.2.1]

/!\ Projekt vorläufig eingestellt // project will provisionally discontinued /!\

OGame Automizer 1.0.15 / OGA-Loader 1.7.0 / OGA-FastLoader 0.5.0 / Works with OGame

Was ist OGA-Loader?

OGA-Loader ist ein All-in-One Paket, mit dem es möglich ist, den OGame Automizer RD ohne Zeitbeschränkung zu benutzen. Mithilfe eines Loopbackadapters werden die Anfragen zu dem Original-Server auf den lokalen Server umgeleitet, der dann den Bot mitteilt, dass die Lizenz gültig sei.

Die gleichnamige exe-Datei (OGA-Loader.exe) befindet sich mit im Verzeichnis. Über diese ist es möglich den Server zu starten/stoppen, den Loopbackadapter zu installieren, den Server-Status abzufragen, Einen Key für den Bot zu erstellen und einiges mehr.

Bis auf die installation des Loopbackadapters ist alles soweit vorkonfiguriert.

Was ist der OGA-FastLoader?

Miit den OGA-Fastloader werden alle Funktionen des OGA-Loaders automatisch durchgeführt. Das heisst: Man startet den OGA-Fastloader, dieser startet den Server und alle benötigten Dateien, prüft ob die IP umgeleitet wird, startet den Bot und schließt sich von selber. Der OGA-Fastloader hat keine Einstellungsmöglichkeiten, die müssen über den normalen OGA-Loader vorgenommen werden.

Installation/HowTo:

Deutsch:
English:

NEW! - video-tutorial -

- Screenshots -

- Download -

- Anmerkung/ToDo/Credits/Bugs -

- Diese Methode stellt keinen Crack dar und soll es auch nicht. Es ist einfach ein "Workaround". Dieses kleine Projekt war ursprünglich für mich Privat gedacht und ist deshalb noch ein bisschen verbuggt :P

- Einen großen dank geht natürlich auch an die User dieses Forums, deren Ideen in dieses All-in-One Paket mit eingeflossen sind.

Changelog:

- VirusTotal -

1. OGA-Loader.exe
2. OGameAutomizer.exe
3. devcon.exe

Thanks
55 Users
Old 10/10/2012, 11:39   #2

schön geklaut:
Old 10/10/2012, 16:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulfly321 View Post
schön geklaut:
Bitte erst Startpost durchlesen, versuchen das gelesene zu verarbeiten & dann bitte erst auf den reply-button drücken.

Es steht da, dass die Idee aus den EPVP-Forum stammt, nur die GUI und deren Features hab' ich selbst programmiert und als One-Click-Tool verpackt, damit sich keiner um das routing der IP, das aufsetzten des Servers etc. kümmern muss.
LG
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2012, 19:38   #4

I had to manually install the loopback adapter and add the IP address and subnet to the IP4. I then had it working for about 5 hours and after that it crashed and wouldn't open again.
Old 10/10/2012, 20:10   #5

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordbro View Post
I had to manually install the loopback adapter and add the IP address and subnet to the IP4. I then had it working for about 5 hours and after that it crashed and wouldn't open again.
firstonce, sorry for my bad english.

what program crashed? OGA-loader or OGameAutomizerRD?

Did you try to extract the rar file again and start the program again that crashed? or an error message is displayed?

greets

Neu: OGA-Fastloader hinzugefügt.

Mit den OGA-Fastloader werden alle Funktionen des OGA-Loaders automatisch durchgeführt. Das heisst: Man startet den OGA-Fastloader, dieser startet den Server und alle benötigten Dateien, prüft ob die IP umgeleitet wird, startet den Bot und schließt sich von selber. Der OGA-Fastloader hat keine Einstellungsmöglichkeiten, die müssen über den normalen OGA-Loader vorgenommen werden.

Download im Startpost.
LG
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2012, 09:50   #6

I have no way of determining what crashed. That particular instance of OA though would never open again. I re-extracted a new copy and it's been working all night.
Old 10/11/2012, 16:54   #7

Don't speak german
Old 10/11/2012, 17:24   #8

The error happened again:

Quote:
can't find main class "ogameautomizer"
Old 10/11/2012, 19:13   #9

Quote:
The error happened again:
hello, the problem probably have several user. which is but a bug in the bot itself. the jar file destroyed himself.

a user from the EPVP-forum wrote:

Quote:
I think I found the problem. problem with the generator building. He goes into a loop on the calculations, and hangs the program.

+ I noticed that the size of the program after the collapse Decreases from 1.3 MB to 980 KB.
Perhaps a solution: extract the OGameAutomizer.jar from the rar and set the file attribute to "read only"

i will try to find a other solution for this problem for the version 1.2.0
greets

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwly View Post
Don't speak german
hi, sorry my english is to bad to translate all this in english.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2012, 20:10   #10

It works, thanks Stippy & Google Traduction
Old 10/13/2012, 01:25   #11

I have had the program crash half a dozen times now. Setting the jar file to read only does not help.
Old 10/13/2012, 07:38   #12

Quote:
I have had the program crash half a dozen times now. Setting the jar file to read only does not help.
yes, i have the same problem. i will afterwards upload an updated-package with an updated jar-file and OGA-Loader version 1.2.0.

the updated jar-file comes direct from "devils hand". He had posted the file in his forum, because the bug is known.

greets

// Edit: I had the updated jar now run several hours, but it crashed again :/
Old 10/14/2012, 03:29   #13

Anyone else unable to get the demo timer to reset from 2 hours to 5 days? I've "registered" an account and gotten a 5-day serial as per the instructions, but entering the serial in OA does nothing. The time just resets to 2 hours every time I load both programs. So I can go for 2 hours indefinitely, but have to reset each time.

Any advice?
Old 10/14/2012, 14:01   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardog2000 View Post
Anyone else unable to get the demo timer to reset from 2 hours to 5 days? I've "registered" an account and gotten a 5-day serial as per the instructions, but entering the serial in OA does nothing. The time just resets to 2 hours every time I load both programs. So I can go for 2 hours indefinitely, but have to reset each time.

Any advice?
Did you install the loopback adapter driver correctly?
Old 10/14/2012, 16:00   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardog2000 View Post

Any advice?

do you have the loopback adapter installed? and those assigned to the correct ip and subnet mask?

greets
Closed Thread

Tags
oga, oga-fastloader, oga-loader, ogame, ogameautomizer