Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BriskGreen
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 04/23/2015, 03:01
Replies: 0
Views: 274
Posted By BriskGreen
CPS Snowfall

I am looking to sell a smaller amount of CPS on snowfall, about 4k for $2.00 per 215. I may sell much larger amounts later; but at the moment I'm just giving this a shot. I'll put the CPS up in trade...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/20/2015, 21:58
Replies: 21
Views: 1,207
Posted By BriskGreen
Two questions: 1. Are you capable of...

Two questions:
1. Are you capable of transferring, and if so how many points of purchase would merit it?
2. I am unfamiliar with using Paypal with different currencies. Do you know for certain if...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 03/19/2015, 21:20
Replies: 194
Views: 176,599
Posted By BriskGreen
I'm having the same issue with it. I tried all...

I'm having the same issue with it. I tried all the different settings; but it doesn't want to work.
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 01/19/2009, 13:33
Replies: 74
Views: 17,493
Posted By BriskGreen
Pretty obvious you have no clue, it doesn't take...

Pretty obvious you have no clue, it doesn't take two DB's to make two sockets in a weapon it takes 6.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.